What a great Forum

Kita

Hi I am new to the Forum and wish I had found it ages ago. Its wonderful. We applied in 2007 Independent 175 visa through and agent. Have done everything and thought we would hear in Jan but now with the new timeline going to be a hold up. My husband and I went to Gold Coast for a holiday. Enjoyed it but would like to look around more. We have 3 girls. Would like to know if the Durban coffee club would be intrested in meeting somewhere like Scottbrough which is only an hour and a half for us to get two as opposed to Durban. Have heard Perth family orientated is this true.

Thanks

Hi I am new to the Forum and wish I had found it ages ago. Its wonderful. We applied in 2007 Independent 175 visa through and agent. Have done everything and thought we would hear in Jan but now with the new timeline going to be a hold up. My husband and I went to Gold Coast for a holiday. Enjoyed it but would like to look around more. We have 3 girls. Would like to know if the Durban coffee club would be intrested in meeting somewhere like Scottbrough which is only an hour and a half for us to get two as opposed to Durban. Have heard Perth family orientated is this true.

Thanks

Hi Lisa

Welcome to the Forum.

Lots of great info available.

Sorry I cant help re coffee clubs - already in Ausie - the Durban coffee club has a great group of people if you can meet you will not be sorry.

Good luck with everything

Narms

Hi Lisa, and WELCOME!

I'm sure you will have plenty of info to share being at such an advanced stage (waiting, waiting....!)

Glad you found the forum - rather late than never... :thumbdown:

Welcome to forum -and possibly your next addiction ! It is definately the best source of information for those wanting to move to Aus - and definately definately the biggest support system once this side.

Also cant help with the coffee club as Im also in Australia - but I would recommend going to at least one. I wish I had gone to more - but the time just flies.

All the best with the wait,

Welcome Lisa! I am sure the Durbs coffee club would love to meet you at the next venue. good luck with that elusive visa!

Hi All,

This is really fantastic. I am now able to put many horror stories and untruths to bed about moving to Aus. We are waiting for our Visa's, medicals have been done and should arrive in Sydney tomorrow. We are destined for Gladstone in Queensland.

Thanks again to all the contributors. Stacks of info and evryone just chips in and shares.

WOW :unsure:

Cheers

Bedlam