Suburbs around Enfield

Sandgogga

Hi guys, been mostly lurking around here, never had much to say.

Our sponsored 457 has been approved within 6 days of lodging and we'll most likely be in Adelaide towards the end of February. I'll be working in Enfield and been looking at rentals around that area. Any issues I need to be aware of around this area?

I've searched around here but couldn't find much about Enfield. Hence my question.

Might as well introduce ourselves while at it:

We're Anton & Anita with two boys, One 4 Year old and a 10 Month old. From Gauteng but living in Saudi Arabia for the last 8 1/2 years

Looking forward to meeting fellow Adelaidians shortly

Cheers

Welcome. Research Mawson Lakes. About 5k's away from Enfield. But, any suburd will do. Come and have a look first. At least you will have no problem with the heat we are having now.

Hi

I suggest that you also look at Northgate (new development - very close to Enfield) or Prospect. I would avoid living in Enfield or Blair Athol.

It all depends on what youn can afford and what your tastes in housing/suburbs are.

Enjoy!

Manny

Edited by MannyT

In my opinion the Port Adelaide/Enfield doesn't have the best reputation.

I recently read ....this..... and I would consider the surrounding suburbs.

Hope you enjoy Adelaide!! We love it here!

Edited by Jongman

Hi Anton

There's an older thread on this board called "Where in Adelaide" which describes Adelaide suburbs in more details. Have a look here.

Regards,

Scott