Coffee Club Centurion: SAT 24 JAN 2009 @ 14H00

Lady Roux

Hi All,

I am sure most of you already know that we have been given the flag from Andre and Julie and as the New Year is now well on it's way and most of us are already back to the grindstone, we thought it would be a good idea to start arranging the first coffee club meeting for 2009.

We will be having the next meeting on Saturday the 24th of January at 14h00 at Eldo Falls nursery in Centurion.

Please let us know if you will be joining us.

For Directions on how to get there go to the following link

http://www.eldofalls.co.za/map.php

We look forward to seeing you all there.

Lindsay Roux

Would love to join ! Missed the last gathering with Andre and Julie so would not like to miss out again. We 2 adults and 4 kids.

Hi Lindsay,

Marie-Louise and I will also attend the meeting.

Christo

Hi Lindsay,

Would have loved to join, but only landing at JHB that evening.

Steph

Great, looking forward to seeing you guys!!

Sorry to be missing you Steph. Hope however that you can make the next one.

Lindsay

Hi Lady Roux

Can I also tag along? My husband is flying to Sydney on the 20th of Jan so it will just be me and the kids (2 kids)

Regards

Jacqui

Glad to see you guys are keeping it going! Enjoy and good luck.

Gold Coast is wonderful and I will be back in SA on 18 Jan.

Hi,

I am new to this and would like to join the meeting, 2 adults and 2 children. Is there still some space left? What do you discuss at the meetings?

We have been busy for 2 years with our pr application for Perth. It was finally submitted in Nov 2008. We have done a lot of research, but all the unanswered questions is nerve recking.

Rg

Dan

Hi,

I am new to this and would like to join the meeting, 2 adults and 2 children. Is there still some space left? What do you discuss at the meetings?

We have been busy for 2 years with our pr application for Perth. It was finally submitted in Nov 2008. We have done a lot of research, but all the unanswered questions is nerve recking.

Rg

Dan

Count us (my wife and I) in as well please!

We have been busy for 2 years with our PR application for Perth. It was finally submitted in Nov 2008. We have done a lot of research, but all the unanswered questions is nerve-wrecking.

I've also been reading up and doing research since 2006 and have also only lodged our 175 application on 26 August 2008. I am so looking forward to meeting like-minded people - hopefully I can find some comfort and/or assurance because it's so frustrating not knowing how long one still has to wait.

Dan and Wynand,

I'm very pleased to have you join us. :ilikeit:

As most of us going through this process have the normal stresses and panic attacks the coffee club meetings attempt to ease this. They are an informal stage to bring people with similar feelings and concerns together to help support each other and attempt to help answer any questions that they might have.

See you there!!!

Lindsay

Sounds great - at this point I need all the support I can gather... ;]

Hopefully I'll also be able to inspire others as well.

Edited by Wynand

• 2 weeks later...

Everything is organised for the Coffee Club tomorrow. We have booked the table under the name SA-AUSTRALIA in the lapa just in case it decides to rain.

We look forward to seeing you all there.

Lindsay

Hubby is wrapped up in bed with the flu so we probably not going to make it. Hope ye'all have a wonderful afternoon and that we can do it again soon.....

I just want to thank Pierre and Lindsay for a wonderful meeting!

Thanks for the effort and the organising of the venue. It is really appreciated.

It was really nice to meet so many new and interesting people and we hope we will see you all again at the next meeting.

Good luck to all!

Christo & Marie-Louise

Hi Christo & Marie-Louise (& for those who asked),

Here is the promised reply to the topic to publish my username.

Thanks for all the chats and friendly faces... Im pretty sure the next one will be even better now that some of us know each other.

Till next time.

Jaco & Annine