Bayside

Leanne Nicholson

Hi there

I have recently moved to Sandringham with my daughter and my fiance. I have been here for almost 2 months and I am still VERY homesick!

I would love to make contact with other Saffa's in the area.

Altough the life style is great here, I am still finding it tough to settle. I am also in the process of trying to find a job, but not sure whether to find one where I can work school hours, or if I should get a full time job and put my daughter in before and after care. She will be starting Prep next month.

Oh Leanne.... i used to live in Brighton - then we moved.. i LOVE Sandringham. My son went to Kindy there. I know some people in Highett and East Brighton... if you want i can send you their contact details and you can give them a call. They are not part of the forum tho. Just friends i met along the way.

If you feel like taking a drive ( i know its far to me from Sandy), but you are more than welcome to pop by for a coffee. PM me and we make a plan.

Hope you feel better soon!!

Hi Leanne

We arrived just over a week ago and are staying at temp accommodation in Carrum Downs. If you want to meet up, PM me your number and we can make arrangements.

Regards,

Lindie

We stay in Balwyn North. A little farther up, but if you want to meet up, let me know. I have two boys (10 and 7 on Saturday) and a girl (20 months).

We arrived just over a week ago and are staying at temp accommodation in Carrum Downs.

Hey Lindie...

I am not too far from you, and know some lovely people in Carrum Downs... if YOU feel like a coffee - give me a shout!!

LOL Polly... when are you coming to visit me????

Sorry for stealing yr topic Leanne...