Tracking of visa application

DesertDaisy

I can't find the website address where I can track our visa application. Can anyone help out? I know my reference number.

Does anyone know how long it takes to get your 457 visa once the medicals have been received (there have been no additional requests for information).

Edited by DesertDaisy

Hi DD,

Anything from 5 days to 5 weeks. Usually very quick. Can't wait to have you here in Aus with the rest of us :ilikeit:

Greetings,

Dreamy

Things are NOT going well. The agent says things are being held up by some or other checks in South Africa and the employer says that if we dont get the visa by 6 November, the job is no longer available.

We have had NOTHING but hassles. I think this is not meant to be.

Can't believe you are having such hassles with this 457 visa of yours. Our approval was in about 2 days after medicals were received.

I will really be thinking of you and hope everything works out.

Love

D

Ours was about 10 days - hang in there DD!! :ilikeit:

Hi DD

I know nothing I say can make things happen faster or help you get your visa in time, but I do hope from the bottom of my hart that your visa do come through and that your Australian dream becomes a reality soon.

:ilikeit:

Well our agent worked some miracles and at about 8pm Perth time on Friday we got an SMS saying our visas had been approved. Now we are just waiting to hear from the employer whether they are happy with this....

Its been one little nightmare after another... but at least the visas were approved.... Now lets hope we still have the job.

That's excellent news!! As far as I know, once the visa is granted it you work for the company unless they decide to cancel the visa, which I think must be a process and a half.

Good luck with everthing and will be thinking of you.

x

Hi DD,

Glad to hear that. All of us are anxiously following your journey, and we hope to celebrate your arrival soon. All the best, we're thinking of you.

Greetings,

Dreamy

Hi,

Het julle amal deur 'n agentskap gewerk wat so vinnig reply gekry het?

Ons visa aansoek (ook 457)is nou 'n week inop ineternet aansoek gedoen, en ons het Vrydag vir ons medies gegaan(By Wilgers hospitaal).Ons hoop dat dit binne 4 weke afgehandel sal wees,maar as dit vroer is sal dit wonderlik wees.

En hoe deel mens met al die emosies???