Hoe verander ek "personal photo"?

Miss Piggy

Question

Hoe verander ek my "personal photo". Het "browse" gedoen en nuwe een probeer opsit, maar hy gooi elke keer net die ou foto vir my terug.

23 answers to this question

I'm having the same problem that Poeksie had - I am trying to change my personal photie and it keeps throwing back the old one, and a distorted one, at that - PLEASE HELP ! AAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHH ! :ph34r::):hug:

LL dit kan die sizing wees van jou foto.

As jy kan verklein dit net bietjie anders email dit vir my en ek maak dit vir jou kleiner.

:D

Thanx D

sal kyk wat ek kan doen en as ek nie reg kom nie gaan ek dit vir jou mail.

Dankie Dolla

Lindy-Lee

:D

oops

Edited by otto

Thanks Dedrei for helping out . . . . but my Oakleys don't sit too well after you have "adjusted" my photo for me!!!

BobwithhisnewOakleys.jpg

Edited by Bob

Dedrei, ek wil ALWEER my foto verander. Sien ek het een spesiaal geneem vir kersfees, met 'n Vader Kersfees hoed op en als!

Laat weet wnr jy die "setting" verander het, want hy wil nie die foto automaties verander.

Thx! :)

Hi

Whats the "issue" with changing the personal photos please?I am experiencing the same problems.

Thanx

Rodz try an upload one now. Should work fine now.

Cheers

Dedrei

Still no joy!!Still the old one pops up!

Rodz, the forum's machinery sometimes work in a strange fashion.

I suggest the following: Delete your personal photo and log out of the forum. Log back in and make sure that your picture has been deleted, upload a new photograph and log out (for a second time).

Log in again and everything should be the way you want it to be. Do the same if you'd like to change your avatar. It works for me. :D

Thanx Janneman i will try that!!

Hi

there I am also struggling - I want to add a photo to my profile - I managed to load it but it wont appear on the net when I load or reply to post. Help!

GraytoAuz, I'm not sure if I understand exactly what your dilemma is, but if you want a picture to appear under your name, and on the left-hand side of your posts, then you need to visit your "profile" settings and change the "avatar".

You can choose from preloaded pictures, or upload one from your own computer. However, and this is important, the picture size used for these avatars is only 80x80 pixels. If the picture that you want to upload does not meet these requirements, the forum's built-in software functions will automatically resize the picture for you - but you might not like the end result thereof.

I'd suggest that you use an image manipulator, like Photoshop for instance, to manipulate the picture to your liking first and then upload it as an avatar. Also please note that this picture will end up being very small, and you might not get the desired result when you make your original photograph that small.

:ilikeit:

Thanks Janneman really appreciated - I hope it works - went to Aventar settings and went to browse and add my own photo which was 80kb. Will see if it works now - must say would not have guessed that I needed to go to Aventar.

thanks again

Melanie :ilikeit:

It worked!!! Great!! Thanks again!!!