General electrician / Refrigeration Mechanic's required

Nick&Bren

Hi there

If there are any electricians or refrigeration mechanics available and looking for positions - please pm me. I have been asked to source 4 electricians and 4 refrigeration mechanics for a company in OZ.

The company is a good one and the person in charge is an ex South african Living in OZ for the past 7-8 years and intent on assisting South Africans.

I require CV's with a photo - as well as all qualifications

Once you pm me - i will send you my email adress so that you can email me.

Look forward to hearing from you

Brenda

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Brenda,

I have a friend who's husband is looking for something. Can you PM me your contact details and I will pass along to her? Many thanks! BTW, will this be a 457?

zorba

Hi there Brenda

Are any of these positions in Sydney? My brother in law is a electrician and plumber and is arriving in Sydney on 7 Jan, he has his PR. They are looking at settling in the upper north shore or northern beaches area.

Could you pm me the details of the positions so he can send his cv in.

Thanks

Hi

The positions for Electrician have been filled and only refrigeration mechanics are required - but it is in Darwin/ katherine and they require people that have already done skills assessment etc and are able to relocate within a month.

Thanks

Brenda