Good Bye South Africa

ta'mossie

Hi everyone

The last time I posted I was in a sorry state, thanx so much for all the support I received.

Today I'm writing to say Good Bye to everybody in South Africa, when I greet you again I will be an Aussie! :blink: I am flying 7 Dec.

If any of you are on that flight look out for me and lets say Hi.I'll have a red rose in my mouth. (Just kidding!) Look out for the stressed woman (black bob) with 2 children, trying to negotiate, six huge duffel bags, 3 pieces of hand luggage, a pram and 2 children and you will know it's me.

Since my last melt down, things have improved so much and I want to share with everyone how blessed we are. My husband has found a wonderful job, within one and half weeks of landing in Sydney. He has found us a wonderful house in Baulkham Hills. Appartently we have a whole street full of wonderful neighbours, all of whom have helped us already in some way.

Our container is already in Sydney harbour. Should be delivered next week. We have bought a wonderful car and my husband is now mobile and able to collect us at the airport.

To the rest of you who are still waiting, I want to wish you all the best.

God Bless

Karen

Edited by ta'mossie

Hey Karen,

Good luck to you on the other side, put all the drama and stress you have endured behind you.

On the 7th your life begins anew!! and I am sure once you land the relief you feel will be overwhelming.

don't forget to post once you are settled in.

All the best and have a great flight!!!

All the very best to you and your family Karen. I am sure your hubby will be thrilled to have his family back with him again.

Have a wonderful Xmas together and KEEP US POSTED!!!!!

Karen sterkte met die groetery. Ek bid dat julle vlug sonder enige probleme gaan wees. Laatweet ons hoe dit gaan. Groete vir Div.

Anmarie en Pieter

Good luck and best wishes for your new life Down Under!!! Let us know once you have settled in and what your thoughts, impressions and experiences are...

Good Luck and best wishes for tomorrow!!!

We are hoping to settle near Baulkham Hills so hopefully we can share our experiences over a glass of wine in the not too distant future :ilikeit:

Tracey

xxxx

Karen and kids,

Good luck with the final part of your journey to the land down Under. Hope all goes well. At last you will all be together again as a family.

Let us know how you get along.

Tania

Hi Karen, that's great news! Enjoy the flight and the re-union with your hubby - the kids must be SO excited!

Baulkham Hills is lovely, you will be very happy there. If you need anything, just shout, I am not far away...

zorba

Good luck with the trip over and settling in. Sounds like your hubby has set things up well and the neighbours are nice which is what you need when you arrive in a new place!!

Cant wait to read your "I've arrived" post!!

Kim

well done to your husband and well done to you.I wish that was my family going too.We are planing to go to Sydney at the end of next year and this waiting must be the worst . I do know that the move is the challenge but I can not wait to start the new life and adventure.

Good luck

BB

Hi ta'mossie

I have said it before on this forum and it sounds like your experience was much of the same: Coming over to Aus is like dying a little bit at a time, and then being born again on the other side, when the aeroplane spits you out on Aussie soil.

Good luck and enjoy the first few weeks in Sydney. I do hope it is all you hoped it would be.

L

Trusting you had a wonderful flight and that Sydney is JUST as you dreamed it would be!

Looking forward to hearing more!! Everything of the best!! :rolleyes:

Karen,

I am so glad things have worked out! Happy landing and keep us posted!

Al