LOOKING FOR JAN VAN WYK

fienie kruger

Hi

I am looking for Jan van Wyk that is working for a company that is called Wagners in Toowoomba. I was recruited by the company and just want to know a bit more about them. Please contact me at jlckruger@lantic.net

Hi

I am looking for Jan van Wyk that is working for a company that is called Wagners in Toowoomba. I was recruited by the company and just want to know a bit more about them. Please contact me at jlckruger@lantic.net

Ons sal ook graag met Jan van Wyk in Toowoomba wil kontak maak. PM asseblief vir ons sy kontakbesonderhede.

Aktief

I checked the Australian on-line telephone directory, the only Van Wyk registered in Toowoomba is the following one. The initials are not the same, however, the telephone could be under he wife's name. Hope this helps. Toowoomba's postal code is 4350.

Van Wyk M

(07) 4613 1562

192 Mackenzie St

Rangeville QLD 4350

have you checked on facebook and SAreunited?

I checked the Australian on-line telephone directory, the only Van Wyk registered in Toowoomba is the following one. The initials are not the same, however, the telephone could be under he wife's name. Hope this helps. Toowoomba's postal code is 4350.

Van Wyk M

(07) 4613 1562

192 Mackenzie St

Rangeville QLD 4350

Van Wyk M

(07) 4613 1562

192 Mackenzie St

Rangeville QLD 4350

Baie dankie vir jou hulp. Ek het hulle opgespoor.

Wow... I love it when a plan comes together...!

Ons sal ook graag met Jan van Wyk in Toowoomba wil kontak maak. PM asseblief vir ons sy kontakbesonderhede.

Aktief

Jan bly net om die hoek van my af in Rangeville :)