Instrument mechanician/technician post

sharks fan

My employer has requested that I put this post on the forum. They will be looking to employ an instrument technician/mechanician some time in 2009. I found my employment with them through this forum and so thought I would like to give someone else the opportunity to do the same. Any interested parties should PM me for the details. The company is situated in Adelaide South Australia.

Edited by sharks fan

My employer has requested that I put this post on the forum. They will be looking to employ an instrument technician/mechanician some time in 2009. I found my employment with them through this forum and so thought I would like to give someone else the opportunity to do the same. Any interested parties should PM me for the details. The company is situated in Adelaide South Australia.

Hi there, I have a friend who is an experienced Intrumentation Technician, who has worked on the mines and in printing. I will email you his cv asap.