Brisbane Here I come

Lundallgirl

Hello Everybody

Finally we are on our way. My husband Julian, daughter Melanie and grandaughter Leah are due to arrive in Brisbane on the 29th December.

We are soooo excited, Julian and I spent a fabulous orientation week in Brisbane and simply loved it, we then flew to Perth and spent 4weeks with my

sisters. We are from Durban (Redhill) and Melanie is our youngest daughter.

Can anyone recommend a good university that has a strong psychology department? Melanie will be in her 3rd yr next year?

See you soon

Lorraine

Hello Everybody

Finally we are on our way. My husband Julian, daughter Melanie and grandaughter Leah are due to arrive in Brisbane on the 29th December.

We are soooo excited, Julian and I spent a fabulous orientation week in Brisbane and simply loved it, we then flew to Perth and spent 4weeks with my

sisters. We are from Durban (Redhill) and Melanie is our youngest daughter.

Can anyone recommend a good university that has a strong psychology department? Melanie will be in her 3rd yr next year?

See you soon

Lorraine

Hi Lorraine,

My daughters are at Griffith Uni and they love it. I don't know about the various departments, but there is also Bond uni. Check them all out.

Good Luck and well done

Joanna

Welcome!

whereabout in brisbane are you planning on plonking down?

a friend of mine is studying psychology at griffiths and she's loving it. QUT is another option aswell. i am there part time completing my Bachelor of Information Technology from carried over credits from Cape Technikon (now CPUT) and CTI. being 3rd year she should get a fair few subject credits for prior study.

Edited by calibrated

Hi and welcome to the forum

Hope it all goes well for you over there!

i don't have an answer - just wanted to say welcome,

Leigh