Sunbury, the place to live to a ripe old age

polly

Delightful Polly! What a remarkable achievement!

Anyone have some photos of Sunbury? Hubby is now moaning at me because he thought this post had pictures :hug:. He has heard so much about the place and it is one of the places we are considering moving to. We will still take a drive there at some stage, but will still be a little while.

Anyone have some photos of Sunbury? Hubby is now moaning at me because he thought this post had pictures :). He has heard so much about the place and it is one of the places we are considering moving to. We will still take a drive there at some stage, but will still be a little while.

Ask MAra from this forum - if i am not mistaken she lives in Sunbury

Maybe we will settle there too - in the distant future - end 2009

Retha

Does this mean I have to get off my 'proverbial butt' and get out there to take some photos?

Ok, Ok, Ok, stop with the bashing, I will have to see what I can do, won't be before the weekend though!

OK, so whilst we have these requests going, is there anything in particular that you would like photo's of?

Hi Polly,

Not sure if this will help. Mara makes mention of Domain in one of her other posts. If you go to www.domain.com.au and type in the suburb you are looking for they bring up a list of houses for sale. Click on the house and it will show you more pictures of the house but if you look across the top, you fill find some houses have a street view option. Click on this and you can look at the neighbourhood. You can move the little man around to any streets highlighted in blue and get an idea of what the area looks like. Quite fun. :lol:

Nes

Was thinking of photos of the schools, the churches, the butcher, the baker, the candlestick maker :lol: Streets, parks, etc. Also kind of things that give an idea of how busy it is say on a Saturday morning? Photos that give a bit of an idea how the place "feels", if that makes sense.

Edited by polly

OK, I will venture out on Saturday morning and get photo's! This is going to cost you guys....plenty moola!

Oh and Polly, you could just come and visit me, then I will give you a guided tour! That way you see it first hand!

It's a deal :whome: Will definitely do so soon :lol: I want to try to get there early December. We want to see all the Christmas decorations :ilikeit:

OK, just let me know when you are ready to take on the long journey, hehe!