Mount Isa

Vossie

Hi

Friends of ours will be moving to Mount Isa hopefully during the next month or so and would like to contact anyone already in Mt Isa or anyone who has lived there to get some info. Please help!!!

Thanks

Elmare

• 3 weeks later...
Hi

Friends of ours will be moving to Mount Isa hopefully during the next month or so and would like to contact anyone already in Mt Isa or anyone who has lived there to get some info. Please help!!!

Thanks

Elmare

HI GUYS PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU GET THIS, THANX MIKE

Hi

Thanks

Elmare

Hi guys it is me again I could have a job in Rockhampton please tell me abit about the place .

Thanx Mike . you can email at traceyp@mweb.co.za .

Don't know anything about Mt Isa only that it is extremely hot, had a temp of 38deg now the other day and don't forget to add the humidy.

I have a friend here though that lived there for a while and will get some info.

Hi guys

Thanks for the info. They will be arriving in the next few weeks and accomodation seems a problem, no rentals.

:)

Elmare

• 1 month later...

Don't know if I'm too late, but I'm from Mount Isa - anything specific you wanted to know? It's quite hot here, but fortunately not really humid. We had some rain over Christmas and that brought the temperature down to the low twenties, but usually it's in the low fourties during summer !

Cheers!