Almost.in.aussie

Hi - we left SA 18 months ago (ex Durban and PMB) - we took up a 2 year contact on a little island south of Australia as a stepping stone into Aus !

timing is right for us to move now, so we leave for Sydney just before xmas

Have known all along this was our plan, but now its here - am really stressed - and we are already half way there !! :ilikeit: feel very overwhelmed with all the suburbs and schooling etc (we are coming over on a 457) so will have to pay the horrendous enrolment fees !! :ilikeit:

We were looking in Glenwood, Kellyville area as have close family there, and have been there numerous times on holiday and loved it - but have just worked out distances to hubbys work - he will be in Enfield - it maybe a bit far !!! Got two boys aged 9 and 10 - any suggestions from anyone in Sydney ??

bye

ps ..our 457 visa was lodged on Monday !!

Welcome to the forum!!

Looks like the whole kzn is leaving, we are another Maritzburg couple leaving soon.

Welcome!! I hope you find the answers you need, I can't help myself but good luck to you all....

Edited by Terence.H

thank you all !! been addicted to this site since i found it and have got loads of useful info from it !

We have been down to sydney on holiday a few times this year - so i thought i was quite knowledgable - boy was i wrong - different story holidaying there and moving there !!!

will continue to read every bit of info i can get !!!!