IT jobs

Lindy-Lee

Unisyswest has some IT positions open if anybody interested.

http://www.unisyswest.com.au/jobs/default.htm

Don't be put off cause your'e not in Oz...they sponsored our 457 visa. Who knows you might just be who they are looking for and be prepared to sponsor you too. Hubby is also very happy with his job there, he has been there for nearly 2 years now. :holy:

Lindy-Lee

;)

• 1 month later...

For any of you interested...if there is nothing in your line right now, keep this link as they udate it often. You never know what might be available next month or so.

Good luck to all the job hunters out there.

Lindy-Lee

:thumbdown:

• 2 months later...

Hi IT people :P

I see there are 14 different positions open at the moment again. Have a look. :ilikeit:

Lindy-Lee

:(

Hi IT people :ph34r:

I see there are 14 different positions open at the moment again. Have a look. :(

Lindy-Lee

;)

Hi Linda,

I applied a week and a bit back for a post there. I got the automated email from them but have heard nothing since.

How long did they take to contact you?

Regards

Jacques

Hi Linda,

I applied a week and a bit back for a post there. I got the automated email from them but have heard nothing since.

How long did they take to contact you?

Regards

Jacques

I got the same thing :(

Hi Jacques & QueenB

As far as I know they are busy looking at all the positions. Don't give up :ilikeit: . If they are not interested in you they will let u know...for now, no news is still good news! Don't worry that it has been a week already.

Hang in there and good luck to you both.

Lindy-Lee

:blink:

PS when my husband applied it took longer cause at that stage they were still working through a recruitment agency where as now they do it themselves. They don't have problem doing telephone interviews either.