Little Feet Festival

Enrica

Event Little Feet Festival - What will I be When I Grow Up?

Time 13:00-17:00

Cost/Person: Free

Description: A fantastic fun day for kid under 12 - FREE!

The City of Joondalup Little Feet Festival is in its 17th year, with 2008 being the second year it has been held at the City of Joondalup Leisure Centres, Craigie.

There will be an extensive programme of music, dancers, magicians, roving performers, games, rides and ‘make and take’ craft activities.

Visitors can also enjoy free access to the Leisure Centre’s state-of-the art sporting and aquatic facilities. (Bring your bathers!)

Other highlights of Little Feet will include:

Postman Pat, Spot the Dog, the Pixie Chicks, Appearance by Olympic pentathlete Kylie Wheeler, Farm animals, Bouncy castles, Roving performers, make and take, competitions and games.

Kids can come dressed in costume and win some great prizes.

Doors open at 1pm – no early admission.

Children must be accompanied by an adult and the crèche will not be operating on the day.

Children under 11 years within the aquatic area must be directly supervised by an adult, and children under 6 years must be accompanied by an adult in the water.

Food and drink is available for purchase.

A free shuttle bus service will operate between 1.00pm and 5.30pm, running between and Whitfords Train Station and the Leisure Centre.

There is limited parking at the venue, so visit the website for more information on public transportation alternatives.

Entry forms for the "What will I be when I grow up?" competition will be availble from Libraries and Leisure centres from early October. Entries close on 31 October and must be placed in the box at Lakeside Joondalup or City of Joondalup Leisure Centre- Craigie.

For further information, contact:

Fiona Symonds

Tel: 9400 4921