Ellenbrook

Miss H

My husband is on with me to move to Ellenbrook as he loves the new houses there and it is not that far from his work. To me it looks so remote and so far from everything. I see there is a Woolworths but I can't find much else like Target and Big W. How far are the nearest big shopping centres and hospitals etc. I am a stay-at-home mom with a 2 year old and one on the way and I don't want to be stuck all day in the middle of nowhere.

My husband is on with me to move to Ellenbrook as he loves the new houses there and it is not that far from his work. To me it looks so remote and so far from everything. I see there is a Woolworths but I can't find much else like Target and Big W. How far are the nearest big shopping centres and hospitals etc. I am a stay-at-home mom with a 2 year old and one on the way and I don't want to be stuck all day in the middle of nowhere.

Midland is not far away and we have a mall, train station and everything you need. I have to agree with your husband Ellenbrook is very nice.

Hi Miss H

PM Sueb she is currently living in Ellenbrook. Ask her her opinion.

There is no train station at Eleenbrook, so if you are planning on using public tramsport , it could be an issue.

The flies is summer can also be an issue....being so close to the Swan valley.

Good Luck and happy moving

Regards

Enrica