GIS Analyst looking for Sponsorship

jpg29

I have over 17 years experience in the geographical information systems (GIS) field, tasks that I have performed include:

Cartography: Thematic mapping, image processing, defining map projection and projection transformations, 3D terrain modeling (DTM) using mainly ESRI applications (ArcGIS –ArcView/ArcInfo 9.x)

Internet Mapping & Deployment: HTML/Java/XML/SQL map design and customization using ArcIMS

Spatial Database Deployment and Support: installation, setup and support of ArcSDE running on SQL. The design and setup of a ‘GeoDatabase’ (ArcGIS GeoDB 9.x)

Spatial Analysis: Analysis of GIS data (spatial and tabular), this included 3D TIN analysis, grid analysis including deterministic and geo-statistical modeling and network (route) analysis.

Programming: The customization and development of various modules and macros for use in ESRI’s ArcView

Assets Management: Water, sanitation and Electrical network infrastructure model setup (GIS based) and assets management using EDAMS Assets Management Module and ESRI modeling tools

Demand Management: Water and sanitation infrastructure present and future demands analysis using EDAMS DMS Module.

Network Modeling: Setup and modeling of water and sanitation network infrastructure to determine performance of components, using mainly EDAMS Water and Sewer Engineering modules and HANSEN products

IT System Engineering: Setup/installation and support of computer hardware, operating systems (Windows2000/XP/Vista) and networking. Administration of MS SQL 2000/2005 server.

Projects worked on:

• Durban Metro Water and Sewer: Water and Waste water GIS implementation
  • Umgeni Water: bulk water infrastructure GIS asset and demand management project
  • Swaziland Water: water network Assets, GIS implementation
  • Lusaka Water and Sewer: Water network modeling, network assets and GIS implementation
  • Klerksdorp Water and Sewer: Water network modeling and development of UFW GIS application/tool
  • Botswana Water and Sewer: Water network modeling, network assets and GIS implementation
  • Tanzania Water and Sewer: Water network modeling, network assets and GIS implementation, demand management system implementation
  • Nelspruit Water and Sewer: Water network modeling, network assets and GIS implementation
  • Amatola Water and Sewer: Water network modeling, network assets and GIS implementation, demand management system implementation
  • Citypower Johannesburg: Electrical model design and deployment, Assets model building and asset register generation.
  • Various other smaller projects

If you would like to contact me for my CV or any other infornation please contact me here or:

(0027) 082 4973164

jeanpierre.gallet@gmail.com