Adelaide get together Mount Lofty Botanic Gardens

MannyT

post-2113-1224564452.jpg

An enjoyable and fun day for those new and not so new Adelaideans that attended the get together/picnic on Sunday at the Mount Lofty Botanic Gardens. The weather was a little cooler than expected........Hopefully the "newbies" made some new friends and contacts.

Mark Stockhausen obtained the names, addresses and email addresses of those people that attended as he is keen to revive the SANETSA organisation/South African support group. He will soon be posting his contact details so that the people that were not at the function can send him their contact details.

Enjoy!

Manny

Edited by MannyT

Hi MannyT

I was wondering how many South Africans have settled in Adelaide - way more that I expected it seems.

Can't wait to get there!!

Will hopefully be meeting everybody once we get there.

Thanks for the post!

Have a good one!

NicciG

Hi MannyT

I was wondering how many South Africans have settled in Adelaide - way more that I expected it seems.

Can't wait to get there!!

Will hopefully be meeting everybody once we get there.

Thanks for the post!

Have a good one!

NicciG

Hi Nicki

There are between 5000 and 6000 South Africans/ex South Africans in South Australia.

We will probably organise another outing early in the new year.

Enjoy!

Manny

Hi Manny so sorry we never made it to the function we really wanted to be there. We arrived on Friday and just had too much catching up to do with the friends we are staying with here in Adelaide, we are staying in St Agnes in Tea Trea Gully and looking for a rental in the same sort of area.

Anyway hope to catch the next one.

Hi, looks like you had a wonderful time.

We are in Perth but I am trying to find my cousin who was suppose to relocate to Adelaide in April this year. I lost her email addy and would like to get in contact with her. Her name is Heather and her maiden name was Moss. I have no idea what her married surname is. If anybody there knows her or have contact details it would be appreciated.

That makes it a bit hard . . . . asking every woman what their maiden name was.

It'll make Life a whole lot easier for us if you're able to get on the dog & bone to your mum / dad asking who Heather married.

They might know, then it's just a case of ringing Telstra up asking for the Adelaide phone number.

If she married an Australian, you can also check on the electoral rolls.