Hi all

Nes

Hi everyone out there

I joined the forum a while ago and have found it very useful. My husband and I are considering moving to Oz and are only starting the application process. We got our IELTS results today and scored 8 and 8.5 :ilikeit: so I finally feel ready to get to know everyone formally. We are trying to get PR on a skilled state sponsored visa and now that the results are in we can submit my qualifications to teach Australia and get the long process under way, just waiting on one or two more docs from Govt departments. Hopefully we can submit this week. Thanks for a great forum.

nes

WELCOME, you will see that you can find everything you need and more on this forum..and be careful..you can get addicted!

Enjoy!

Yo!

Welcome Nes, and congratulations on the IELTS results.

Don't forget to keep us updated now that you have formally anounced your presence here.

Welcome Nes and family. Glad to hear you can speaka da Engesh. :ph34r:

You are in for a roller coaster ride of emotions over the next few years. We will be here for all of them

Thanks for the welcome once again. and yes I already do spend far too much time on it. It's amazing how quickly one can become addicted

Thanks again for making us feel so welcome. The advice we have read so far has definately been very valuable. Keep up the good work

Nes

Nes!

You haven't told us which State is sponsoring you.

Hi Bob

Right now I first have to get my qualifications assesed then I will apply for sponsorship from Victoria. Unfortunately we just noticed that the imm consultant has written down a 456 regional sponsored visa but this is not what we want as we would like to go with PR visa (176 I think) with state sponsorship, so we are going to try to change it. Luckily I don't think she has done any paperwork to the govt bodies yet so this should be easy????? Well everyone said it was a rollercoaster ride. At least we caught it in time!

Thanks

Nes