New to Forum

Willemien

Hi All. I'm new to this forum thing so a little bit about us. My husband and I arrived last year August on a 457 Visa. He works on a farm in the Central Wheatbelt and I got a job earlier this year organising a field day. At the moment we are just cruising, both of us are happy in our jobs and I'm looking forward to a visit back to SA in December. We have another year to go before we can go for permanent residency and looking through some of the forums have been very helpfull. If there is anyone close to Dowerin that want to catch up for a chat let me know. We'll see you in Perth at the SA Food and Wine Festival.

Hi Willemien

welcome to the forum. I am glad you guys are happy in your jobs. (positive) and goodluck on your PR.

We also came up on the 457 route, hav been here for a month and loving it.

Emma

Hi Willemien

It's good to hear that people living in rural areas can make a life for themselves and be happy, welcome to the forum I am sure you will hear from a lot of Perthonites or Perthinians (don't think those are real words but they work for me...)