Thought for the day

Terence.H

I thought this was profound so I decided to post it here for the benefit of anyone in doubt about themselves. I hope it helps someone...

Be yourself no matter what, There was this man who saw a scorpion floundering around in the water. He decided to save it by stretching out his finger, but the scorpion Stung him. The man still tried to get the scorpion out of the water, But the scorpion stung him again.

Another man nearby told him to stop saving the scorpion that kept stinging him. But the man said: "It is the nature of the scorpion to sting. It is my nature to love.

Why should I give up my nature to love just because it is the nature of the Scorpion to sting?"

LESSON: Don't give up loving?

Don't give up your goodness ... even if the people around you, sting.

"The greatness growth, maturity or knowing your source of provision, health, healing, restoration comes not when

things go always good for you, but when you're really tested, when you take some knocks, some disappointments and

when sadness, defeat, tragedy comes ... because only if you've been in the deepest valley can you ever know

how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain!

Hi Eva,

Well if you ever need to vent your frustrations I can take it....No worries!!!

I will PM you, be warned I might distract you from all your posts for a while though! :lol: I just know you are aiming for that certified addict catagory!! :ilikeit:

With you hot on my heels Terence! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I already am a certified addict! Whether recognised as one or not!

If I spend any more time on here my husband will divorce me and then I won't be able to get into Australia!

Anyway, our private chat here has gone kinda :ilikeit:

Cheers

Eva