CAR FOR SALE - PERTH

KathyW

Hi all,

We have a Mitsubishi Lancer, Silver, 2003 Model with 90,000 kms for sale.

We stay in Butler (NOR), if anybody is interested please pm me your details and I will contact you with the price and we can make arrangements for you to see the car.

Cheers

Kathy

Hi Kathy

How are you going? How are things with your boy?

Can you tell me how much you want for the Lancer, and whether it is a two door or four door?

Thanks!

Rensche

Hi Rensche,

My little guy is doing much better thanks...... He is off for a home visit middle November for a short visit (I hope!!). But at least seems to realize the wonderful opportunities that you have in Australia as a Youngster, and will be back to pursue an apprenticeship.

Our Lancer is 2 door, and we are asking $7500 onco, plus we had mags and new tyres put on not so long ago, hubby has a company car now and it is madness to have 4 cars parked in the driveway.

Let me know if you want to see it.

Cheers

Kathy

Hi all,

We have a Mitsubishi Lancer, Silver, 2003 Model with 90,000 kms for sale.

We stay in Butler (NOR), if anybody is interested please pm me your details and I will contact you with the price and we can make arrangements for you to see the car.

Cheers

Kathy

OOOOPPPPSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! I admit I made a mistake after all I am Women and I can admit my fault... (hee!! hee!!)

The car is a Mitsubishi "Mirage", Silver, 2 door, new mags and wheels

Sporty looking

I apologize, here is the correct info.

Anybody interested please pm me.

I know, I know, at least I admitted out my mistake........... :lol:

I will pm all the people back who sent me a pm, at least some pm's knew that it would of been a "Mirage", so thanks to you all. :)