At last

shonab

:ilikeit: feeling like kings (& queens!)

At last our letter has arrived, just as I was about to head out to school, so there I was trying to guide the 4 year old on the bicycle, push the pram and hold a clutch of hastily printed paper in the other hand. Big relieve to reach the end of the saga - the actual move should be a doddle after this.

Shona & family

Big relieve to reach the end of the saga - the actual move should be a doddle after this.

Yeah, right.... :ilikeit:

Congratulations, and enjoy the rest of the ride. You will now have more of a solid goal to work towards, which will make it somewhat easier to do. Good luck! :o

Greetings,

Dreamy

:) feeling like kings (& queens!)

At last our letter has arrived, just as I was about to head out to school, so there I was trying to guide the 4 year old on the bicycle, push the pram and hold a clutch of hastily printed paper in the other hand. Big relieve to reach the end of the saga - the actual move should be a doddle after this.

Shona & family

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :o:ilikeit::whome::blush:

We got our letter about 2 weeks ago and I know exactly how ecstatic you are feeling at the moment.Enjoy that feeling!!!! Soon it is going to be a whirlwind of arrangments before you leave.Wish you all the luck and the best for the future.

:P

the actual move should be a doddle after this.

Hallo Shona

Congratulations on the visa grant. It represents a major milestone.

Over time you may come to view that part of the process as the easy part! Yes, it is in essence administrative redtape with lots of ups and downs but you can work your way through it with patience.

In my opinion the tougher part of migration follows on that.