Information Needed

taylor1980

Hi. I wonder if someone can help me with some information.

My fiancé and I are both accountants and want to move to Perth next year after we get married. I see on the forum that the cheapest way to do this is to get a company to sponsor me. Were on the web can I find companies that employ accountants and are willing to sponsor someone from South Africa.

I have tried contacting a few migration agents here in South Africa but I don't know how good they are and I don't want to loses money by picking the wrong one, would it be better to use someone in Australia?

Thanks

Regards

Ian

Hi

a friend of mine's sister-in-law has just gone this route, she was trying for a transfer with INVESTEC, but suddenly was either approached or told that WESTPAC was actively seeking South African accountants. They have a staggered selection process where they are taking several a year, so get moving quickly - perhaps email their human resources dept.

good luck

Shona

A friend of ours got offered a job with Deloittes in Perth. He decided to rather stay in London and they said he could have the job if he ever decides to come to Perth.