Finance: Risk Management

Nadine M

Hello All

I am in the Banking industry, 14 years and currently 4 years in Operational Risk Management (Fraud and Operational Risk Mitigation) I head up a department of 14 staff

I don't see my field of work on any "priority list" and I am beginning to give up hope....

Has anyone got suggestions?

Nadine

(desperate)

Hi Nadine

Your job description could suit the following on the Skilled Occupation List (SOL): Finance Manager, ASCO code 1211-11 (60 points)

And then you shouldn't have any problems applying for a PR visa as a skilled independent.

I assume you have a related degree, e.g. B.Comm.?

I have a friend who has his own recruitment shop in Sydney, he could help you out. It would be great of course if you can manage to get a 457 sponsorship from a bank (for which I suggest you come to Sydney for 1-2 weeks if you can and just do job interviews), otherwise get a PR visa and then come here without a job. You're just more likely to find a job when you're physically here. Also have a look at www.efinancialcareers.com - plenty risk jobs in Sydney.

PM me for more info.

Regards

Charl

Hello All

I am in the Banking industry, 14 years and currently 4 years in Operational Risk Management (Fraud and Operational Risk Mitigation) I head up a department of 14 staff

I don't see my field of work on any "priority list" and I am beginning to give up hope....

Has anyone got suggestions?

Nadine

(desperate)