DON'T OVERLOOK MATURE EXPERIENCE(D.O.M.E.)

Enrica

There are a few "mature" ladies that have been having issues obtaining employment, which has ben touched upon lightly over the past few weeks, which has been of some concern to me , as I feel that some of the ladies have been feeling that perhaps they lack the confidence to get that job, any job.

I had dinner with some friends during the course of the week, and we discussed this topic.

One of the ladies had also experienced the same problems , and she kindly gave me the contact details for D.O.M.E (Don’t Overlook Mature Experience) in Perth. The contition is that you have to be over 40

This is a government association which assists mature persons male and female with training whether it be MYOB / Office or whatever and also to write their resumes and best of all its free of charge. All this is to make re-entering or enter the job market easier and apparently they also assist with finding employment.

So here the details for the Perth Branch. Just give them a ring and they will give you the details.

D.O.M.E. Employment Service

2 Delhi street

West Perth

Phone 9420 7233

I am almost sure the other states would have similar or the sames services. Perhaps someone in the other states would be kind enough to get the details in their states.

I certainly hope that this can be of some help to someone out there that is feeling that perhaps they are just to old for all of this.

Regards

Enrica

There are a few "mature" ladies that have been having issues obtaining employment, which has ben touched upon lightly over the past few weeks, which has been of some concern to me , as I feel that some of the ladies have been feeling that perhaps they lack the confidence to get that job, any job.

I had dinner with some friends during the course of the week, and we discussed this topic.

One of the ladies had also experienced the same problems , and she kindly gave me the contact details for D.O.M.E (Don’t Overlook Mature Experience) in Perth. The contition is that you have to be over 40

This is a government association which assists mature persons male and female with training whether it be MYOB / Office or whatever and also to write their resumes and best of all its free of charge. All this is to make re-entering or enter the job market easier and apparently they also assist with finding employment.

So here the details for the Perth Branch. Just give them a ring and they will give you the details.

D.O.M.E. Employment Service

2 Delhi street

West Perth

Phone 9420 7233

I am almost sure the other states would have similar or the sames services. Perhaps someone in the other states would be kind enough to get the details in their states.

I certainly hope that this can be of some help to someone out there that is feeling that perhaps they are just to old for all of this.

Regards

Enrica

THANK YOU ERICA. W'll go to SYD and hope the have the same organization there.