Urgently looking for Kennels (2 doggies soon to be homeless)

The Parsons Family

HELP!! PLEASE - My Wife and I are looking to leave in november but both Karinga and Kookabura are fully booked - Poor little Nicci and Jodi need to be placed in quarantine and we can't find room in any inn :):(

Does anyone know of any other kennels that our darlings can enjoy a relaxing vacation before starting their new life in Perth?

Unfortunately only Keringa and Kookaburra are authorised by the australian government as a quarantine station.

Can't you book them in normal kennels at Keringa and then let them just get transferred to quarantine section when they have space available? Or you might have to send them earlier? Can't you rather do that? Then they will be home much sooner.

Please keep me updated as to what you can organise for them. Can't believe that they are full.

Cheers

Hi

We really don't want them to have an extra 2 months in quarantine cause not seeing them for 2 extra months is hard on us and I'm sure harder on them :(

But at least we are first on the cancellation list so someone please cancel LOL. :)

I'll let you know,

Thanks for the concern.

forgetful parent....

The Parsons Family

I think what Dedrei meant was to send them into quarantine earlier, not longer. If they go into quarantine now, then you will still get them six months from now (I think it is six months?) which would be March, if you only send them in November when you leave, you will not get them until May. So you will be without them for six months, regardless of when the six months start.

Hope that makes sense.

Mara

Hi guys

Thanks yes it does make sense but looks like the gods are smiling, I just got a call from Keringa! ;):)

:(

Nicci and Jodi have their holiday booked from the 1st November... sooner in sooner home :whome:

:ilikeit:That is such great news!! :whome:

Glad you got them sorted and now you don't have to worry about them, just focus on your move and all the things you need to get done before you leave. They will be fine, I promise you.

Love from Cairns