ANYONE SENDING A CONTAINER TO SYDNEY FROM PTA?

OZSAFFER

Hi Forum!

If anyone is sending there container from Pretoria to Sydney in the next month or 2, that can accommodate 2 boxes containing some bedding & clothing, please send me a PM. We will gladly pay!

Cheers

Nick

Hi Forum!

If anyone is sending there container from Pretoria to Sydney in the next month or 2, that can accommodate 2 boxes containing some bedding & clothing, please send me a PM. We will gladly pay!

Cheers

Nick

Hi Nick,

Our plans are to send our container now on 16 Oct to Sydney from JHB. The removal guy said we might have space for about 2 boxes. PM me and we can make some arrangements if you are interested.

Cheers,

DKH

Hi Nick,

Our plans are to send our container now on 16 Oct to Sydney from JHB. The removal guy said we might have space for about 2 boxes. PM me and we can make some arrangements if you are interested.

Cheers,

DKH

Sounds great!

Do you have a contact number for me, I would like to get my mother in law to contact you from PTA. She will be able to make all the arrangements!

THX

Nick