We got it!!!

avi

Hi everyone.......We got the best news in ages! Got a call from our agent to say our 160 visas were granted and he also forwarded us the confirmation e-mail from the immigration dept.The feeling is unbelievable when one gets this news!!!I cannot describe the emotions one feels!

We first met our agent early in 2005 and the application was lodged end Nov 2005.So it has taken about 10 months to approval.The 160 visa is not the easiest route to go but we had no other choice.I must say the agent we used here locally was really good and helpfull.If anyone wants to go the route of a business visa I would recommend using an agent as its not really that simple.The whole process is quite involved and can get complicated.If anyone needs any help going this route..please dont hesitate to contact me.

I must say A BIG THANK YOU to all the regulars who post here.You guys have helped in so many ways.Allthough I have not actively posted a lot on the forums....just reading you guys post every day has cleared up so many things for me.So again a BIG THANK YOU!!! :ilikeit: to all the regulars who post.Keep up the good work and hopefully ill get to meet some of you in Brisbane soon!!!

:ilikeit::wacko::blush::):ilikeit:

G'day Avi,

Yes,congrats ! I clearly remember the feeling, actually I feel some of it right now :ilikeit:

Best of luck with the move and all the arrangements, it is tough but well worth it.

Your experience with this visa will be a great resource here, keep in touch.

See you here....mate :ilikeit:

Hi Avi

Congratulations! WE came on the Business Visa, and know exactly what it takes!

Contact me when you get here. Both my husband and I have businesses in Brisbane, and can perhaps warn you of the possible pitfalls.

Hi Avi - Congratulations! The feeling is euphoric, isn't it? I am so happy to hear you're through. :)

We tried for a 160 but ended up going the 163 route, mainly because of the exchange rate, but what the heck, we got what we wanted.

Roll on Adelaide in December!

All the best, Bronwyn

HIAvi,

Congratulations!!!!Our visas came through on my husbands birthday - I'll never forget that feeling - I was overcome with excitement and terror all at once :thumbdown:

Good luck with the rest of the planning - hope it all goes as smoothly

Love

AJay

Hi Avi,

Congrats! :thumbdown: And good luck with the rest of the process.

Greetings,

Dreamy

Hey Avi

well done boet ...

sent you a PM, because I think we know each other from somewhere else !

good luck & celebrate the begining of a new better life

"Open Bar"