Take the test, post your scores here

Terence.H

99% guesses - a good laugh..

Summary

Correct answers: 16

Incorrect answers: 4

Comment: You'll be apples! Well... nearly anyway.

You will communicate fairly effectively with the native population, but they will still mutter "bloody yank" when you walk out of the pub

I'm a "little ripper", it would appear. I got 18 out of 20. Clearly I've never experienced blow flies, which is why I got No 9 wrong. I was obviously "a bit toey" when I answered the last question, as I got that one wrong too! :magic:

Oh goody!! I'll be apples, well nearly anyway...

15 correct and mostly guesswork.

Should help with understanding the Aussies, think I should print them out and learn them!!

Thanks for the giggle :ilikeit: :ilikeit:

Got 11 ---- got a loooong way to go before I can even remotely consider myself "Strine"

Funny though!!!

Well I got 16 not to bab hey!!

Considereing I guessed most of them.

:ilikeit:

Correct answers: 13

Incorrect answers: 7

Comment: You're a battler. Not much of a one, mind... but getting there.

You will have no trouble getting around, and understanding most things that are said to you. However avoid RSL clubs and old peoples homes, the nuances are lost on you.

I wonder who is going to get that perfect score? (without guessing) its elusive so far....

I will give a bottle of the finest virtual champagne to the winner!!!

HOW COULD I GET "SLAB" INCORRECT".No ways mate.Learn`t that one first day in Oz.(Ha Ha).

HAHAHAHA...I got 16, and that was with ummm...about 15 guesses!!!!! The only one I did know was a "slab"..hubby would be proud! Very funny

HaH :rolleyes: :rolleyes: a I got 16 so my transcript is ...................I will be be apples! Well... nearly anyway. :ilikeit: :ilikeit:

I will communicate fairly effectively with the native population, but they will still mutter "bloody saffrican" when I walk out of the pub. : :blush: :blush: :blush::huh: