Need to send a small parcel to Perth

Nicov

Hi,

I need to send a small parcel to Perth for my Sister's new baby. The babyshower is in about a month.

I am willing to deliver anywhere in Gauteng, and have someone that can collect anywhere in Perth.

Thanks,

Nico.

Hi,

I need to send a small parcel to Perth for my Sister's new baby. The babyshower is in about a month.

I am willing to deliver anywhere in Gauteng, and have someone that can collect anywhere in Perth.

Thanks,

Nico.

We are leaving end of November. I you can't find somebody to help before then you send me a PM.

Nico,

I see that there is someone willing to take your parcel at the end of November should you not come right before then.

Just to let you know that we will be going to Perth on the 21November.

I was so lucky that the sweetest forumite went on a LSD trip & took my parcel & it in fact arrived before our grandaughters birthdays, she in fact took it right to my daughter's doorstep. Hope you come right - in the meantime keep in mind the offer & closer to the time, pm me for my info & we take if from there.

Mooi dag & hoping we will all soon be having a lekka Aus barbeque/braai & chat.

Benita :):wacko: