October Maritzburg coffe club meeting

duToits

Hey guys

Anyone keen to get together in the next few weeks, especially before TheB's fly off.

Any suggestions on a date and venue?

Picnic at the Botanical gardens, Bustles coffe shop in Hilton(venue of the very first PMB coffee club meeting), Braai at someones house, or somewhere else.

Maybe first saturday or one of the first few sundays of the month. Saturday the 11th is Currie cup semis, with the Sharks in Durban, so that say will be out for most.

Lets get some more suggestions and then can confirm a date/venue on monday.

Cheers

Jacques

Hey guys

Anyone keen to get together in the next few weeks, especially before TheB's fly off.

Any suggestions on a date and venue?

Picnic at the Botanical gardens, Bustles coffe shop in Hilton(venue of the very first PMB coffee club meeting), Braai at someones house, or somewhere else.

Maybe first saturday or one of the first few sundays of the month. Saturday the 11th is Currie cup semis, with the Sharks in Durban, so that say will be out for most.

Lets get some more suggestions and then can confirm a date/venue on monday.

Cheers

Jacques

Sounds good, we missed the one at Annette's (noodles) place before they left and haven't actually been to any!! Count us in, Bot Gardens picnic sounds good to me....but whatever everyone agrees on is good with us :ilikeit:

Sounds good, we missed the one at Annette's (noodles) place before they left and haven't actually been to any!! Count us in, Bot Gardens picnic sounds good to me....but whatever everyone agrees on is good with us :yawn:

Saturday the 4th is good. A braai or even a pinic at Bot sounds good.

Hi there - Sat 4th would probably be good for us too but the weather is not looking great so maybe if someone has a covered outdoor area??

Sat 11th - we can't do - daughter has a ballet exam

Other Saturday's - we'll have to play by ear as the boys start cricket and we don't have the calendar yet

Otherwise, a Sunday lunch would also be great!

This weekend is out for us, too many things happening and the weather prediction does lnot look good.

How does Sunday the 12th of October at 12pm sound?

Venue to be finalised, but looks like it will be Botanical gardens, unless someone is keen to have us all around at their house. This is all weather dependant and we will only know closer to the date.

Please confirm who is coming in your replies.

For us it will be:

2 x Adults

hey guys

sorry cant make it - in berg for weekend, going to see as much of SA while we still can but pls let us know for next one.

J&j cant BELIEVE you guys are still waiting, must be around the corner now. crossing fingers for you.

Sounds good, Sun 12th at 12pm Bot Gardens?!

Adults x2

Kids x2

:blush:

AAHH, sorry, forgot the kids have a party on 12th....maybe next time

:ilikeit:

Since Punki & Leon/Lou cant make this sunday.

How about the following sunday the 19th? The weather for that day looks very good. Or else we can leave it at the 12th. We are available both days.

Lets make it then confirmed for Sunday the 19th at 12pm at Botanics.

• 2 weeks later...

So, who all are coming..

Confirmed so far:

J&j 2 adults

DeeDee 2 adults

TheB's 2 adults & 4 kids

Cramers possibly

????

Prestbury area, i think.

Take Victoria Road and just carry on with it, past Virgin active, past key delta. Then at a T-intersection turn right, not sure what the road is called and carry on, past spar on the left and Botanics is on the right. If you get to Hospice you have gone too far.

Hope this makes sense???

So on sunday the 19th at Botanical gardens, PMB we will be having our coffee club get together as a picnic.

Basically everybody brings there own food and drinks, and something to sit on. When you walk in, turn left and follow the path and we will hopefully spot each other.

See you there,

pm me if you need a cell no etc.

So on sunday the 19th at Botanical gardens, PMB we will be having our coffee club get together as a picnic.

Basically everybody brings there own food and drinks, and something to sit on. When you walk in, turn left and follow the path and we will hopefully spot each other.

See you there,

pm me if you need a cell no etc.

Looking forward to catching up with everyone again. Hoping that the weather is better though!

Glad and excited for your guys as I see your lfight time has been set, though will be very sad to see you go!

Later

• 2 weeks later...
Prestbury area, i think.

Take Victoria Road and just carry on with it, past Virgin active, past key delta. Then at a T-intersection turn right, not sure what the road is called and carry on, past spar on the left and Botanics is on the right. If you get to Hospice you have gone too far.

Hope this makes sense???

Hi Everyone.

Not too sure how this website works. I'm a bit of a newie but would love to meet some other Maritzburgers that are planning the great trek! We are hoping to have our visa lodged early next week so it is still a long road for us. Could we arrange another meeting?

Welcome guys. Maybe we can arrange a meeting again early December. November is just hectic for us, school exams and packing container.

Why dont you start off with an introduction in the foyer so long.

Hi Everyone.

Not too sure how this website works. I'm a bit of a newie but would love to meet some other Maritzburgers that are planning the great trek! We are hoping to have our visa lodged early next week so it is still a long road for us. Could we arrange another meeting?

Welcome Luke and Robs

I missed this meeting to as I was busy with exams but would love to get together again before J&j go.

Wade