Need advice regarding package post

Gavin and Chantell

hi

My wife and I are going to visit RSA for the December holidays,but while we are there it will be our son's third birthday....This means that all grandparents are going to be spoiling him with gifts etc.As much as we tried to request that they don't do this due to us being limited with luggage,they all just replied-"we'll only give him something small"...

Since some of them have only seen him once since he was born,we don't want to offend them by turning down there generosity.

Does anyone know of a some shipment company etc,that we can use by loading all these little gifts etc into a box and shipping it back to OZ?

Even if it takes three months.There is no rush.

Hi,

As far as I know, you can actually just use SAA directly for that - I sent a suitcase of stuff over to my mum in the Uk this way previously.

Cheers

Ajay

hi

My wife and I are going to visit RSA for the December holidays,but while we are there it will be our son's third birthday....This means that all grandparents are going to be spoiling him with gifts etc.As much as we tried to request that they don't do this due to us being limited with luggage,they all just replied-"we'll only give him something small"...

Since some of them have only seen him once since he was born,we don't want to offend them by turning down there generosity.

Does anyone know of a some shipment company etc,that we can use by loading all these little gifts etc into a box and shipping it back to OZ?

Even if it takes three months.There is no rush.

Hi Gavin,

SAA provides a service for unaccompanied baggage which can be sent on the same flight you will be coming to Aus or can be sent before the time. If you send it before the time, you need to make sure there is someone on the Aus side who can collect it when it arrives, else you will be charged storage costs.

SAS

Thank you!!