Help please: Pampers Nappies

polly

I found them in the Coles in Williamstown. We now live in the east (Balwyn North, near Doncaster) and I can't seem to find it in any of the local stores. Can anyone direct me to a store that has them or do I have to drive to Williamstown this weekend?

Thanks a lot in advance

Hi Polly...

i get them at the Coles in Narre Warren..... or i saw them online on the coles online shop..... BUT they are pricey!!! LOL more than Huggies!

I went and bought huggies out of desperation, but they don't absorb nearly as much and my kids' skins react to huggies after a few days. I couldn't find it on the online shop :ilikeit: It seems to connect to my local store for online shopping. I know they are pricey :D but they work for me. I also mailed their head office, so hopefully I will get feedback soon. Don't want to drive to Williamstown every time I need nappies. :ilikeit:

I can get them online in my area... strange that it seems to be area bound??? Good luck.... if push comes to shove, i am sure Narre Warren is closer than Williamstown for you????

Hi Polly, I found this on another website, hope it helps

"Just wanted to let you know that I have discovered that they are selling Pampers nappies at Coles Vic Gardens - this is in Melbourne. We used them when we were in UK a couple of years ago and they are absolutely fantastic. The absorbency is great but in addition to this they are really light weight and comfy. They have stretchy bits around the legs and waist so the kids can move around really easily and they just aren't as bulky and heavy as the nappies we are used to in Australia. It was a bit of a culture shock for our kids when we returned to Australia and could not get them anymore !

They cost about the same as Huggies but I think they are much better.

I tried to buy them at Glenferrie but they did not have them so I called Coles head office and they said it is a trial in only 10 stores in Victoria -

Vic Gardens

Chaddie

Berwick

Ballarat

Altona Meadows

Moonee Ponds

Williamstown

Rowville

South Morang

Keilor Downs"

On the same website, somebody said that Big W up in Queensland stocks them, so I would phone a Big W near your home and check if they have them. Hope this helps.

Hi Polly,

I used to use Huggies Gold for my son but could nto find it anywhere here.

Aldi sells nappies which I find very good and much cheaper as well!

Hope you get sorted soon!

Nats

Thanks Mara! Was at Vic Gardens last week and they didn't have anymore ;) WIll phone them and ask if they get stock again. They are close at least :ilikeit:

Thanks Nats. I don't like the huggies they have here. Doesn't fit on my little girl. Too long, but not enough waist space. It keeps on getting undone. Only her pants are keeping the darn things up and it is defnitely the right weight size.

hehe good luck with the hunt Polly!

Ok, so Coles replied

Our Merchandise team have advised that we are only trailing these Nappies in some Victorian store, these are listed for your information:

South Morang, Ballarat, Williamstown, Altona, Keilor, Moonee Ponds, Casey, Chadstone

Point Cook,Tarneit, Berwick, South Campbellfield, Manor Lakes, Uni Hill, Chirnside Park, Wodonga, Bendigo, Oakleigh, Keilor Langwarrin, Mornington Central, Bundoora. Traralgon. Shepparton ,Lynbrook, Northcote, Eastland, Fountain Gate, Knox Sydenham, Belmont, Morwell, Greensborough Plaza, Point Cook, Deer Park , Keysborough, Southland and Endeavour Hills.

BigW is having a promo for Pampers in some of their QLD stores, for those looking there :magic:

Good grief! I just switched to Huggies when we came here. It took a while to get used to them, but I like them now. I am not going to drive out of my way to find Pampers. I had 2 packs in the container, so I am "saving" them for when my daughter starts to potty train and she can wear them at night.

Well, I am going to drive to Chadstone tomorrow. The Huggies is just too bulky. It doesn't fit so well on my daughter. Depending on hte price, I think I will stock up :magic: Before our savings all go on a lawnmower :hug: