Perth get together - Trigg Beach

Enrica

After much debating and deliberating Trigg Beach has been decided upon.

Time from 11AM

Trigg Beach Picnic Ground

Its at the end of Karrinyup Road

Please PM names so that I can have name tags ready.

I though if we could all bring a pudding or cake to share, this would be more sociable

Bring your picnic chairs/ picnic basket /bathers/ towels/ balls etc . There is a play ground for the littlies and the beach for the teens and adults

Trigg Island cafe is next to the picnic ground if you might want coffee or snacks etc

Please see the link below for the map.

http://www.whereis.com/wa/karrinyup/karrin...=3039BBA461F2DF

Hope to see you all there

Lets hope the weather will be good

The Beukes family will be there for sure. What cake or pudding do you have in mind? :whome: The weather would be fine, I put in an order for nice ,sunny weather

Hope that all the newbies will be joining us, it would be nice to see some new faces. :ilikeit:

Hi all

I put my name up with Enrica for this, but no joy - we will be in Bali on the 12th. Upside: it's for the issue of our onshore visa - PR came through!

We'll be sure to join you next time though!!

Enjoy!!

If i was there already i would definalty join you!! Next year i will attend all the get togethers.

Thanks Legalbuff for letting me know. How can a picnic in Trigg compete with Nusa hey. Have a great time and be safe.

For the rest of you that have replied, many thanks, the response has been amazing!!!! :ilikeit:

I have check tghe weather forcast, and next week is set for good weather, so lets hope it carries over to the week-end

Look forward to seeing you all there.

Cheers

Enrica

Hi, sorry we can't make it either. We are assisting new arrivals that day & also the fact that we live in Shoalwater (about 80 KM's from Trigg) it is a bit of a tall order. Maybe next time. It's just one of those things, timing isn't always perfect.

Thought I better put my worth in..........

The Wilson's will be there as well, I hope your order of good weather Enrica and Petru come through, because this wind has to rest now man!!

Thanks to all that braved the foul weather this morning to attend the picnic.

What a great turnout. I hope you all had a good time and perhaps made some new friends .

Perhaps if some others took pictures they will add them.

Many thanks to those of you that brought cakes and puds......delicious , they really went down well. :holy:

Cheers

Enrica

Once again, thanks Enrica for a wonderful lekker afternoon, eventhough that wind drove us crazy, it was so nice to see some new faces and a couple of ex Saffa's that we met before.

I think it always helps for us to get together like that because there are so many people who have new emotions and the getting together and talking about your emotions really do help.

Maybe we should think of getting us all together again for Christmas and New Year's because me, myself I know that I am going to find it extremely hard over the festive season.

Cheers

Kathy

PS. Enrica even though you were not 100% not well yesterday, you put on a great event for us and I just want you to know that if it was not for your time and effort of doing this, there would be a load of very lonely Saffa's. Thank You.

... the foul weather ...

Foul weather? Can see you've being in Aus for too long :thumbdown:

No worries, we've enjoyed it as well as thanks for you efforts!

Thanks for the effort you and your family have put in, we really had a good time. We have to do it more often. Maybe every 10 weeks or so???????

Enrica :lol:

Baie dankie vir jul moeite om als so te beplan vir almal.

Dit was heerlik en het dit baie geniet veral ons kiddies natuurlik :blink:

Groete Urs,Allie en Poena.

xx

Hi

Just wondering if you have any more picnics planned??

I have never posted on here so here goes!!

My name is Lora and I am actually from Perth but am married to a great man from Cape Town. We both did the typical go to London and work thing and that is where we met. We were married in Cape Town 2 years ago and have a beautiful 9 month old baby girl.

I would really love for my husband to meet some South Africans here so he could talk rugby etc etc etc!! Just maybe to make him feel more at home to!!

I did some research and see that you have picnics every so often.

Anyways thanks for your time!! :ilikeit: