Please pray...

Eva

Would you please remember us in prayer. We are putting our house on the (very depressed) market next week, and pray that the Lord will provide us with a buyer, that we can cope with the stress of selling and packing up and be given strength through the time waiting for our visa.

Hey Eva & Peter,

Will do - and remember - it doesn't matter HOW depressed the market is, there is always a willing buyer out there somewhere.... we're just gonna pray for God to lead him in your house's direction.

Don't worry - it'll work out!! It always does...

Will be praying for you - let us know what happens...

Thanks Legalbuff, we firmly believe this, but I am battling big time right now, it all just seems too much and I am rather overwhelmed. Which is natural I am sure, and I know I am not the only one going through this right now. Now I need to make sure the house is immaculate (ha, ha) all the time without biting my kids heads off! Of course hubby's head is also on the chopping block!

We were going to try the private Help-u-Sell route and decided to rather cough up the commission to the agents and have less of a headache.

Eva

Hi Eva

Will be thinking of you. We have had our house on the market for over 3 months now and only 2 ridiculous offers. I am very stressed about it as I fly out on the 7th October. We have had hoards through the house so I know there are lots out there but no one committing themselves. The agent said we are not over priced and we must just wait. Anyway another show house on Sunday so I pray we will have some luck

Penny

I have just had a week like yours. Delay on the visa because of our daughters medicals, the rest of ours are through. House been on the market for tree weeks, 5 people through no offers yet. It is extremly stressful and both my husband and I hit a low this week, questioning wether this is God's will for our lives or not. Lots of prayer and I am not sleeping to much at the moment which makes me loads of fun to be around. I am feeling a lot more positive at the end of the week, still no movement on the visa or the house but God has given me a peace and my husband is also more positive again. I suppose there will be ups and downs and God doesn't work to our timetable but to His perfect timing. I am pleased about this because my timing is not good. We will pray for you and all the others in the same posiion that He sends buyers to us all with offers He approves of and deals that go through without problems to take us to where He ants us to be.

Please remember us in your prayers as well. Hopefully we will all be in Aus soon.

God Bless

Susan

Hi Eva & Peter

I just want to tell you that my house was sold last week. The key is to ask God to sell it FOR YOU, do what you can but continue trusting in God. Do not look at the so-called 'waves' (newspaper articles, 'slow market', interest rates etc)- but keep your eyes on God. As the Bible says: 'If satan attacks you, continue trusting in God'.

I can also recommend fasting, it really works to show God you are serious...

All the best,

God bless

Emille