Ex P.E. people living in Melbourne

BrentE

Hi all, I'm posting this again to hopefully get a better response. Where are all the ex Port Elizabeth people that are now living in Melbourne. We are moving to Melbourne end Jan next year and would like to compare notes ;)

Hi Brent, can't remember if I responded previously, but I'm from PE. There possibly aren't a lot of PE people in Melbourne ;) What would you like to know?

Good luck with the move - I'll be visiting PE from 23 Dec to 13 Jan and would be happy to meet with you then if you like. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions - I'll try my best to help. There are also lots of other SA people who have lived in Melbourne for quite some time now and know lots!

We are from PE....my best friend and her family are from PE....her Sister and Husband etc are also from PE, so there are some of us living here in Melbourne, PM me if you have any questions or whatever, we have been here 8 months now!! :D:ilikeit::D

We are from PE....my best friend and her family are from PE....her Sister and Husband etc are also from PE, so there are some of us living here in Melbourne, PM me if you have any questions or whatever, we have been here 8 months now!! :D :D :D

Yes, we are also from PE. Planning to visit PE in late December and early January. Then back again. Welcome to ask questions or to meet and have a chat.

You or any other from PE welcome to PM us. Haven't met other people from PE in Melbourne. Met people from all over SA at get together, but not the ones from PE. Hope to see them at next get together. Olie :ilikeit:

PE is cooking today! I live in Mount Croix PE. My 457 was lodged with the attorney in Sydney end August and hope to be in Melbourne before months end. It will be lekker to catch up and hopefully we will meet you guys at the SA braai's planned that side?

Mark

Okkkkkkkkkkk we (me, hubby and 2 boys - 5 and 15 months) also from PE... been in Melbourne 2 years and 3 months now.... lived in PE for 15 years prior to moving here.

Like all the others.... if you wanna meet up, drop me a line.... or for those here already - see you at the picnic/braai on the 12th of October!!!

Hi all

Also from PE. Been in Melbourne for 1 & 1/2 months so far and my Fiance should be here early in October.

I will also try to get to the braai. I almost felt at home the last few days as the wind has been blowing in Melbourne like it normally does in PE.

Miss the friendly city big time ;) ... at least there the motor industry was on a strong foot, unlike here!! :D

Arno

Lots of replies - thats great! We wont be there for the October get together, but will definitely attend any that are planned after we arrive early February! Cannot wait any longer!!!!!!

• 3 months later...

Not quite from PE but close enough. My wife, son (32 months) and I are from EL. We are keen to catch up with others from South Africa. We are also looking for a playgroup for our son to join.

Anybody out there???

Cheers

Kevin

Not quite from PE but close enough. My wife, son (32 months) and I are from EL. We are keen to catch up with others from South Africa. We are also looking for a playgroup for our son to join.

Anybody out there???

Cheers

Kevin

Hi Kevin,

We are originally from PE... where in Melbourne do you guys stay??? We are in Cranbourne - if you want to, send me a PM, then we make a plan to "catch up"

About th playgroups - depending on where you are, there are lotsa playgroups all over. Get you wife to contact me - i am at home with 2 boys. Oldeste going to school and baby is 18 months!