Part of our Paradise

JohanK

Some of our pics of our trip today to Rottnest Island, we have a Family holliday home in the Garden Route and man it does not come close to this!!!!!

This is for those of you still on the way to Perth!!

:ilikeit::lol::o

Hi Lara

It costs a bit to go but worth it you must take the guided bus tour the first time you go gives you a great idea of the Island.

Next time I will hire a bicycle and explore the island in this way.

Some of our pics of our trip today to Rottnest Island, we have a Family holliday home in the Garden Route and man it does not come close to this!!!!!

This is for those of you still on the way to Perth!!

:ilikeit::lol::o

so which boat is yours, Johan?

;)

Edited by Charl Marais

so which boat is yours, Johan?

:ilikeit:

You must be mad Charl we went to a boat show the other day and those things cost a S*&T load of AU$ this is more in my range mate it is called a Tinny

We hired this one for a day and would rather buy on of them very nice

JK is having a real tough time we can tell!!

Please can we see more photos of anything positive or negative. Anyone else too , including other States.

Thanks !! :ilikeit::blush::ilikeit:

Do you know if you take bikes over to the island on the boat?

Thanks for the tip on the guided bus tour.

Hi Lara

It costs a bit to go but worth it you must take the guided bus tour the first time you go gives you a great idea of the Island.

Next time I will hire a bicycle and explore the island in this way.

Ok, for those who asked and those still in SA here is some pics from Perth.

I will try and explain a bit as well.

1.Nice sunset way up north from Perth

2.The Perth Aussie public Barbie every park has one or more of these.

3.Aussie girls on the train after the Wallabies beat Ireland on Subiaco Stadium

4.Mad do in Freo

5.Perth city from the Swan River

6.Perth from Kings Park

7.Us at the beach way up North from Perth

8.What we arrived with for those still in SA if I look back at that today I just laugh, we must have been mad and I promise you that is all be brought with to Australia but we made it and love it!!!!

I will try and explain a bit as well.

1.Nice sunset way up north from Perth

2.Perth city from the Swan River

3.Us at the beach way up North from Perth

4.The Perth Aussie public Barbie every park has one or more of these.

5.What we arrived with for those still in SA if I look back at that today I just laugh, we must have been mad and I promise you that is all be brought with to Australia but we made it and love it!!!!

Gee don't know what i did there last one is correct.

1 - 5

Intel inside Idiot outside I suppose :ilikeit:

OMG Johan, it is so beautiful there! I'm so jealous ... can't wait to see it for myself! Thanks for sharing!

Johan,

Your photos are great!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to get there in January, can't believe how clean the park is.....

Thanks,

Sulona

We were on Rottnest this time last year - man, it is beautiful! My brother took us over in his brother-in-law's boat, we moored on one side of the island and caught the bus, hoping on and off at various spots. I think the day pass cost about AUD5 but I stand to be corrected.

(My sister-in-law filled us in on the details of the schoolies who play a game called Quokka Soccer - gruesome!)

C'Lou

Now you see Charl you should talk to Cindylou her family is what the tour guide referred to as the “poor boties” just pulling your leg Cindy!!

It was quite funny our tour guide stopped on a hill and had this big story of the poor people of Rottnest he was so convincing that I felt like taking out my wallet I mean I now live in Australia I must help!! We all sat and waited to see the hobos and out popped those boats moored in the pic’s and suddenly the wallet went back into the bag. Poor me…

If you go by ferry from Freo it will cost you AU$ 51 for adults return, guide bus tour for two adults and on 3 year old will cost AU$ 48 for two hours well worth it the first time.

Sulona, I will include some pic’s of parks in Perth clean is not the word it is actually amazing how they keep it so clean, just goes to show it is I suppose a numbers game as well. Will include the wild flowers trip as well.

Thanks Johan.

I can't wait to go for a walk with my little one in that beautiful, clean parks, she loves the outdoors and over here we don't get the opportunity to go for a walk in the park often :blush-anim-cl:

Sulona