Perth Zimfest - 19th October

Almost Aussie

I got this email.

Hi all,

I am sure that some of you are already aware of the upcoming Perth ZimFest, which is being held on Sunday October 19th, from 2 p.m. at The Leederville Hotel, Northbridge. (The same venue as "Boktown"). I will be playing/singing/entertaining at the function, as well as there being other forms of entertainment etc. etc. All proceeds will be going to S.O.A.P.

Full details, as well as ticket sales are available at http://www.perthzimfest.com We are trying to get the word out to as many Zimbos as possible within 200k's of Perth, as we would like to see as many people as possible at the function. All ages will be catered for, and children are welcome until 6 p.m. Full bar, boerie rolls, steak rolls, samoosas, and other Zimbo type fare will be available. It promises to be a wonderful day, very reminiscent of the "old beerfest" days!!

Please visit the website, and put the word out to ALL your Zimbo contacts and networks.

Thanks very much, and best regards,

Bud Cockcroft