My Dilemma

Cramer

I wear a 'Bokbaard' on the end of my chin and have for years. This bokbaard has been a dilemma of mine for some time now. The first dilemma I have managed to resolve and that is the Renaming issue. You see Bokbaard or bokkie is to close to comfort to the bokke or springbokke, which as you all know is a constant symbol of a previous regime not liked by the current regime and therefor a big NO NO!!!!. This one was easily resolved in that i called it by it's english name 'Goatee' and goats are an accepted symbol of food to our rural brethren.

Now this Goatee is roughly shaped like South Africa, with the tip of Africa ending under my chin a shaved patch where Lesotho is located and bordering it, my nose being where Zimbabwe is located. Rather fitting considering that like Zimbabwe I to have snot ball that I cant seem to get rid of that just stays there and mucks up the whole system. Also in the cold months unless checked you get these little snot balls creeping down trying to sneak across the border of my moustache.

My dilemma is this, my goatee thes days is starting to resemble the Saturday morning queue at The Department of Home Affairs, it is all brown and some grey, almost pure white, hairs have appeared. Every Saturday there seem to be more grey hairs appearing.

What do I do, Do I get some of that Hair Colouring stuff and cover the grey hairs. If I did that would the grey hairs not be just grey hairs masquerading as BEE hairs. NO NO thats not good we cannot have that. They have to be brown and pure brown hairs.

I could just shave the whole thing off but would that not be xenophobic, after all the brown hairs were there first. The grey hairs are just coming in and taking the place of the brown ones and doing the job for them. I have to admit that the grey hairs do stand out amongst the brown ones.

If left unabated these grey hairs will soon colonise my whole chin, and as we well know colonialism is not a good thing. Another big NO NO!!!. I mean I would have to start renaming things then.

Maybe a grey beard is not so bad it would look distiguished.

Eiish I am so Confused!!

I wear a 'Bokbaard' on the end of my chin and have for years. This bokbaard has been a dilemma of mine for some time now. The first dilemma I have managed to resolve and that is the Renaming issue. You see Bokbaard or bokkie is to close to comfort to the bokke or springbokke, which as you all know is a constant symbol of a previous regime not liked by the current regime and therefor a big NO NO!!!!. This one was easily resolved in that i called it by it's english name 'Goatee' and goats are an accepted symbol of food to our rural brethren.

Now this Goatee is roughly shaped like South Africa, with the tip of Africa ending under my chin a shaved patch where Lesotho is located and bordering it, my nose being where Zimbabwe is located. Rather fitting considering that like Zimbabwe I to have snot ball that I cant seem to get rid of that just stays there and mucks up the whole system. Also in the cold months unless checked you get these little snot balls creeping down trying to sneak across the border of my moustache.

My dilemma is this, my goatee thes days is starting to resemble the Saturday morning queue at The Department of Home Affairs, it is all brown and some grey, almost pure white, hairs have appeared. Every Saturday there seem to be more grey hairs appearing.

What do I do, Do I get some of that Hair Colouring stuff and cover the grey hairs. If I did that would the grey hairs not be just grey hairs masquerading as BEE hairs. NO NO thats not good we cannot have that. They have to be brown and pure brown hairs.

I could just shave the whole thing off but would that not be xenophobic, after all the brown hairs were there first. The grey hairs are just coming in and taking the place of the brown ones and doing the job for them. I have to admit that the grey hairs do stand out amongst the brown ones.

If left unabated these grey hairs will soon colonise my whole chin, and as we well know colonialism is not a good thing. Another big NO NO!!!. I mean I would have to start renaming things then.

Maybe a grey beard is not so bad it would look distiguished.

Eiish I am so Confused!!

Oh Cramer!!! this is so funny, had a good laugh. Personally, i'm not a big favourite of Bokkies, or Goeties, so if you want my opionion, get rid of it before you go......

You need to start taking more photos and stuff. You have far too much time on your hands. Good Descriptive piece but bear in mind that in the colonisation that is starting to take place, the inevitable outcome is that the white hairs will over run the darker ones and not vice versa as is our daily reality. I say leave the white ones be and revel in the daily satisfaction that you will get when you see the change taking place and think "hey at least we're winning something". Of course as the change becomes too evident I'm pretty sure that some minister somewhere apon seeing the state of things will impose a strict quota system and force you to dye two out of every three hairs brown.