Which Skills Assessment Body?

Avida

Hi all

Another question:

Does anyone have an idea as to the Body that does the skills assessment for someone that is trained in planning of communication transmission networks? Specifically pertaining to Network Management (DCN Engineering), Network Synchronization, SFP 3000, SXA, SXD, SDH Microwaves, Next Gen SDH (7030,7070 SC/DC, 7025, 7035, or and 7050 FP1), OSPF DCN Engineering.

None of the descriptions of the SOL list really covers this, so I can't figure out which Assessment Body should be approached. :unsure:

Anyone here have an idea?

A

Hi all

Another question:

Does anyone have an idea as to the Body that does the skills assessment for someone that is trained in planning of communication transmission networks? Specifically pertaining to Network Management (DCN Engineering), Network Synchronization, SFP 3000, SXA, SXD, SDH Microwaves, Next Gen SDH (7030,7070 SC/DC, 7025, 7035, or and 7050 FP1), OSPF DCN Engineering.

None of the descriptions of the SOL list really covers this, so I can't figure out which Assessment Body should be approached. :ilikeit:

A

Hi Avida

Sound like either Engineers Australia ( if you have a Technicon B-Tech degree or a University degree under the Sydney or Washington Accords ) or ACS - Australian Computer Society.

Cheers

Hi all

Another question:

None of the descriptions of the SOL list really covers this, so I can't figure out which Assessment Body should be approached. :blink:

A

Hi Avida

Sound like either Engineers Australia ( if you have a Technicon B-Tech degree or a University degree under the Sydney or Washington Accords ) or ACS - Australian Computer Society.

Cheers

Hi Avida

Cheers

Not really Engineering, and not IT either. My own guess would be Vetassess or TRA. Anyone else have an idea?

Maybe one of our online immigration agents can shed some light on this?

Avida