24th September coffee club definite date

candivw

Hi all,

Not many people could make the 14th so the date is now the 24th the Wednesday public holiday, ( sorry Narms i know you could only make the 14th but we will see you when you back from UK).

Krantskloof like the last time, 11h00, bring all your own braai stuff etc. I will get a sign saying coffee club.

Candice :ilikeit:

Bring all those laong who are moving, i am bringing 1 or 2 couples who are not on the forum as yet.

Hi Candi

Sad we won't be able to make this one -it has been a while since we went to a coffee club- as we are going away for a midweek/end break taking advantage of the public holiday.

Sure you will have a great time though. Enjoy :)

Hi Candi

Sad we won't be able to make this one -it has been a while since we went to a coffee club- as we are going away for a midweek/end break taking advantage of the public holiday.

Sure you will have a great time though. Enjoy :)

Hi Celeste,

I think from the first coffee club we went too its just us and you guys left from that first lot! We are leaving early Jan, sure we will see you again before we go.

Hi Candi

There are still a few others around such as Romar and Flockie...sniff...:cry: it makes me sad to think we are still on this side waiting for our visas! We originally were hoping to leave before the end of 2008 and now it is the first quarter of 2009 that we are aiming for.

Hi all,

Not many people could make the 14th so the date is now the 24th the Wednesday public holiday, ( sorry Narms i know you could only make the 14th but we will see you when you back from UK).

Krantskloof like the last time, 11h00, bring all your own braai stuff etc. I will get a sign saying coffee club.

Candice :cry:

Sorry we will be missing the coffee club - will catch you guys at the next one.

Enjoy

Narms

Hi everyone, would love to join you for the braai on 24th. Can anyone give me directions - I don't know the area too well.

What do I need to bring?

Krantzkloof Nature Reserve

152 Kloof Falls Road, Kloof.

26 km inland from Durban.

Turn off the R613 at Kloof Station turn-off, cross the railway bridge, turn immediately left, turn left again at the t-junction, then right into Kloof Falls Road and continue until after the Emolweni river is crossed, to the entrance. 20km of scenic nature walks, as well as two fantastic view sites of the Krantzkloof Gorge.

Bring all your own food and drinks and charcoal, we will have some there but last time we expected about 20 people and in the end 45 arrived so if everyone could bring there own stuff it would be great as we wont run out then. There are concrete braais but they are small, try bring a portable if possible.

See you there!

Candice

Edited by candivw

So far we have - Myself and hubby

- Apollo

- Eva

- The Cramers

- Wendyj

- Tyde

And a couple that dont belong to the forum as yet.

See you all there!

Thanks for organising Candice. "Over45" and I will both come on our own with our boys. Both our husbands are in Aus - hers is now living there and mine is there on business.

See you there

Sheila

Thanks for organising Candice. "Over45" and I will both come on our own with our boys. Both our husbands are in Aus - hers is now living there and mine is there on business.

See you there

Sheila

Great Shiela, see you there

Not sure if we are going to make it after all. Hubby and boys want to go the dam, wanted to go this Sunday but weather forecast not looking good. So we will have to be an undecided. But I did tell another couple who I recently introduced to the forum who may make it....

Guys lets hope for good weather and see you all Wednesday.... :)

Reminder for coffee club tomorrow, see you all there!! :ilikeit:

Hey Peeps, hope you have a good day tomorrow... We won't be there, poor just B has to work!!!

Take care,

red

Sorry Candiw I was really looking forward to this one but have had a sick child for 2 days. Was hoping he would be better today. Wont make it today.

Red congats on the visa

Thanks for organising Candice. It was great to meet you all. Why don't we organise another coffee club on a Saturday morning again?

Sheila