Car wanted to buy

Smitte

Hallo to All,

My car was stolen on Friday, in front of our offices!!!

Is there anybody that knows of a reliable cheap car that will last us till the end of the year?

Regards

Sorry to hear your news Smitte, you must be so glad you've got your ticket outta here...

Take care

red

Sorry to hear of your African experience.

My car is still for sale in SA, I guess it would not be what you're looking for. It is a 2008 Huyndai accent. For sale for te prise of the lease amount. Around R105 000

Martin

Thanks 4vdMerwes, but that is a bit pricy for us at this stage. I have had enough of this African experiences!!!!

Thanks Red, for the encouragement.

Hi Smitte

I've got a Hyundai Elantra (new shape) 2001 model, 105000km. Priced to sell as we're going soon R35000.

Denise

Edited by DeniseF

Hallo to All,

My car was stolen on Friday, in front of our offices!!!

Is there anybody that knows of a reliable cheap car that will last us till the end of the year?

Regards

Check out AA Autobay (www.aaautobay.co.za) - I bought an excellent deal for R55,000 there about two weeks ago (just to drive until we go Down Under)

Hi there,

Just to say so sorry to hear about your car :thumbdown:

Al

What a pitty that your car has been stolen just before you leave. I can offer you a white Mazda 323 midge, model 98/99 with only 145.ooo km on the clock. We will sell it for R 26.ooo. We are in Cape Town. The care is very reliable and fun to drive. We go end of this months. Let me know if interested.

Hallo Everybody,

Thanks for all the offers and info. My mother in law offered that we can drive around in her car for time being.

If we still going to buy something, I will pm some of you.

Regards

Smitte