Senior BA's

SurferMan

Hi all,

does anyone know where one can look for this type of profile in that I would like to move to Ozz. But I also have a lot of peers in this space with eons of experience, that also want to come to Ozz.

Any ideas on where to apply for work in this skill spaces will earn you big kudos. No really. Seriously.

Hi there

I'm in the same line of work and been in Oz for 2.5 yrs, You can try www.seek.com.au its a very good site or www.Haysit.com.au

Or contact Jeff Malin and CXC in Perth (you can find his contact at www.cxc.com.au.

There is quite a fair bit of work around with rates from like $45-70 per hour gross.

Try Woodside or Asgard as well

Good luck

Joseph

Hi all,

does anyone know where one can look for this type of profile in that I would like to move to Ozz. But I also have a lot of peers in this space with eons of experience, that also want to come to Ozz.

Any ideas on where to apply for work in this skill spaces will earn you big kudos. No really. Seriously.

Hi Joseph,

many thanks for the advice. I will look up your friend and see if he has something for me for early next year.

Kind Regards

Paul

• 8 months later...
Hi Joseph,

many thanks for the advice. I will look up your friend and see if he has something for me for early next year.

Kind Regards

Paul

PM me with your resume in Aussie format - we're looking for SAP skills right now