We're here

Jacobus

Hi

What a rush... :ph34r::huh:

We have been in Sydney for almost a week now.

I have had 2 interviews with another one tomorrow....hopefully I can start work on Monday.

If that does not happen my employer has options for us in Melbourne....so we cant start looking for more permanent accommodation.....

Sydney has been great.....looks like summer arrived with us.....

Most of the admin has been sorted and we now have internet, bank accounts and medical aid.

Today we are doing washing and spending time at home..

Talk later

Welcome to Sydney Jacobus!!! I'm glad everything's going smoothly so far. :ph34r: (Where in Sydney are you?)

Guest Sunshine Sister

Hey there Jacobus,

Welcome to Australia and of course to SYDNEY !! I have been thinking about you all week as I knew that you would be going for interviews. How have things been going ? Have you found the interviews difficult / different from what you had been used to ? This week has also been really hectic for us, and that's why I haven't even had time to call, but I have been thinking of the two of you - promise. I was hoping to have some time to come and see you on the weekend, but I'm afraid my family's schedule is once again running away with me. :blink: Please let us know as soon as you know whether your final plans are Syds or Mellies as I really still want to fit you guys in - hope you will be hanging around here ! :ilikeit: *phew* Being new myself has taken its toll, :blush: sorry about that, I wish I had more time ! I'm not normally this disorganized, promise.

Looking forward to hearing from you and hearing how your interviews have been.

Thinking of you and your lovely wife !

Love

Sunshine Sis

:)

Hello Jacobus!

Welcome to Australia :ilikeit: Hope things smooth out quickly, so that you can get setled.

Greetings,

Dreamy