SA Cricket 2007 World Cup Shirts

calibrated

i work with the official australian supplier, and i have managed to organise a special deal :ilikeit:

http://www.showcasesport.com/index.php?opt...et&Itemid=6

i can get them for $150 + postage from brisbane. unframed. includes the shirt (signed by the 15 players) headshots of the 15 players, team photograph, Cricket South Africa certificate of authenticity, number * of 400. does not include the backing and frame.

please let me know if you are interested :blink:

yes i know the protea's arent at their best right now, and the world cup wasnt much to write home about. but there are enough reasons to be proud of our boys. this is also the LAST OFFICIAL item signed by Shaun Pollock.

Edited by calibrated

The way they play these days they will have to pay me to wear anything that shows support of the Proteas :ilikeit:

The way they play these days they will have to pay me to wear anything that shows support of the Proteas :ilikeit:

what a wonderful supporter you are....... :blink:

Yip- luckily I am an Australian citizen and at least they dont let politicians pick their team. Oh- they also win more than they lose :rolleyes:

They will have to pay me to wear anything signed by that guy Smith...

can we please cut the spam and only post if you are interested. i dont care if you can't find it in yourself to support your country of birth....

thanks bye.

Hi all

I have bought one of these items and was happy to do so, as I am from SA and always will be A South African, my kinds most probably will support AUS as they are 8,4 and 1.

If the Cricket team is so bad then why are they 2nd and 3rd on the international log?

There is more to the SA team than the captain (one of the top 10 batsman in the world for years).

I bet if they win everyone is then great supporters of the team?

They might have lost the one day games, but won the 5 days.

Politiions may pick the team but I bet Guys like Kallis, Boucher, Nel, Prince and Ntini and all the rest who break records, score 100's and take 5 wickets in a game were also picked by them.

South Africa is not all bad. We might have lost the tri nations but for the next 4 years we will be the world champs!!

Can we sometimes please advertise the good of SA (What we miss, like our rugby and cricket)

I just had to say something, because I am one of the first to critise when we lose, but the first in front of the TV the next time they play.

My blood is green "SPRINGBOK GROEN"

thanks

thanks for that :ilikeit: has dean posted your goods yet?

bump, 9 left guys. $150 only!

can we please cut the spam and only post if you are interested. i dont care if you can't find it in yourself to support your country of birth....

thanks bye.

hahahahahahahaha!!!

hahahahahahahaha!!!

and why arent you buying one megan :ilikeit:

• 5 weeks later...

thanks bye.

As far as I know this is public forum and people have a right to comment, or to withhold comment, on any of the topics posted.

I am rather bemused by your comment and I quote (I don't care if you can't find it in yourself to support your country of birth...) when it appears that you have chosen to leave "your country of birth" (obviously not good enough for you.........) and to move to Australia.

Have read another one of your posts it appears to me that having chosen to relocate to Australia, you then have the audacity to criticise your hosts and your host country. :)

My advise to immigrants with your attitude to Australia and Australian society in general is always the same - if you don't like it here you are welcome to return to "your country of birth".

Enjoy!

Manny

Edited by MannyT

As far as I know this is public forum and people have a right to comment, or to withhold comment, on any of the topics posted.

I am rather bemused by your comment and I quote (I don't care if you can't find it in yourself to support your country of birth...) when it appears that you have chosen to leave "your country of birth" (obviously not good enough for you.........) and to move to Australia.

Have read another one of your posts it appears to me that having chosen to relocate to Australia, you then have the audacity to criticise your hosts and your host country. :lol:

My advise to immigrants with your attitude to Australia and Australian society in general is always the same - if you don't like it here you are welcome to return to "your country of birth".

Enjoy!

Manny

this is also a classified ad, not a topic asking for opinions :(

before you make comments like "obviously not good enough for me", maybe you should try to find out why i am here to start with. at no point have i ever even thought that SA was not good enough for me, if it wasnt, i wouldnt keep going back.

as for the criticising comment? are you a sheep? do you follow everything you are told, and just accept everything the way it is? traits of a follower, not a leader. i have full right to criticise anything i feel is incorrect, or has room for improvement, its called a democracy. oh, i forgot, australia is slowly becoming communistic, which again, is my opinion, and that of alot of others. might be different to your opinion, but that doesnt mean neither of us is wrong ;)

your advice in general, is exactly that, a generalisation. with no variences for different situations. maybe you should have a more open mind.

Regards,

Proudly South African

Ashley

:ilikeit:

this is also a classified ad, not a topic asking for opinions :whome:

before you make comments like "obviously not good enough for me", maybe you should try to find out why i am here to start with. at no point have i ever even thought that SA was not good enough for me, if it wasnt, i wouldnt keep going back.

as for the criticising comment? are you a sheep? do you follow everything you are told, and just accept everything the way it is? traits of a follower, not a leader. i have full right to criticise anything i feel is incorrect, or has room for improvement, its called a democracy. oh, i forgot, australia is slowly becoming communistic, which again, is my opinion, and that of alot of others. might be different to your opinion, but that doesnt mean neither of us is wrong ;)

your advice in general, is exactly that, a generalisation. with no variences for different situations. maybe you should have a more open mind.

Regards,

Proudly South African

Ashley

If you were an Australian citizen, you could also enjoy the democratic rights that all Australian citizens enjoy including the right to criticise, ........but you are not. You are welcome to excercise your democratic right in your "country of birth" it appears to me that they may have a greater need for your opinions than Australians do.

Anyway, opinions are like backsides everybody has one. :ilikeit:

What's a communist....... :)

I rest my case.

Enjoy!

Manny

Edited by MannyT

I will then also exercise my right to comment- I see a total lack of a sense of humour and a bigger lack in life experience if you make those comments about Oz. I must agree with Manny that I wonder what you are doing in this communist country.

calibrated,

Can you get the equivalent of the Australian team or are they sold out?

:holy:

If you were an Australian citizen, you could also enjoy the democratic rights that all Australian citizens enjoy including the right to criticise, ........but you are not. You are welcome to excercise your democratic right in your "country of birth" it appears to me that they may have a greater need for your opinions than Australians do.

Anyway, opinions are like backsides everybody has one. :ilikeit:

What's a communist....... :whome:

I rest my case.

Enjoy!

Manny

i have aussie citizenship :ph34r:

i'm not going to argue further with you, its not worth the time or effort.

I will then also exercise my right to comment- I see a total lack of a sense of humour and a bigger lack in life experience if you make those comments about Oz. I must agree with Manny that I wonder what you are doing in this communist country.

maybe you should take the blindfolds off. and do some growing up yourself.

calibrated,

Can you get the equivalent of the Australian team or are they sold out?

no.

if you want that, go to rebel sports, or a-mart.

but wait, the aussies are losing hopelessly to india at the moment. and the saffa's are coming here in 2 months. would love to see who you bunch will be supporting.

this is so funny because I cant really figure out why if your not interested in buying a SA cricket shirt then why do give your pointless comment which in the end doesnt even matter, actually its really annoying because its really simple if your not interested why do you even read it?? do you seriously have so much time on your hands to lift you pointless opinion which by the your always wrong about. So if you feel you need to get your point accross maybe getting your facts straight first would be best.

Who said you cant be proudly south african because you live in australia??

Whoop Whoop for Democracy Ashley!

Gimme one of dem shirts!! - because thats actually what your meant to be doing on this post... saying if you want a shirt... no posting something which has nothing to do with the actual post....

Nice doing business with you!

Aussies crash to 320-run defeat in India

AAP - October 21, 2008, 5:21 pm

AP ©

Australia spiralled to their worst defeat in nearly a decade as India wrapped up a 320-run victory in the second cricket Test at Mohali.

Resuming at 5-141 on the final day, the Australians slumped to 8-144 within three overs after paceman Zaheer Khan (3-71) grabbed three wickets in four balls.

Michael Clarke (69) added 50 with Mitchell Johnson (26) before debutant Amit Mishra (2-35) fittingly claimed the final two wickets to complete an outstanding debut after taking 5-71 in the first innings.

It was Australia's heaviest defeat since they lost by 10 wickets to the West Indies in Jamaica in 1999, and their heaviest in terms of runs since a 343-run thrashing at the hands of the West Indies at Bridgetown, Barbados, in 1991.

WAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

wil julle nou protea's support gee??

Domino, jy is regtig baie funny, daar is geen manier dat ek ooit die proteas sal ondersteun nie, ek het darem nog my trots. Australia die is dit wen of verloor!! Die poms het ook so opgewonde geraak toe hulle so paar jaar terug vir Australia in Engeland gewen het en raai toe nou net wat het van hulle geword toe hulle 18 maande later die ashes in Australia kom verdedig het. But lets not be boring how about a couple of $'s on the winner for both the 5 day and limited overs for the proteas tour down under in December.

haha you know what im not going to argue with you on which team is better because not everybody can like the same team its human nature. so you support yours and il support mine.... :rolleyes: GOOOOOOOOO PROTEAS!!!!!! :ilikeit:

• 2 months later...
The way they play these days they will have to pay me to wear anything that shows support of the Proteas ;)
Yip- luckily I am an Australian citizen and at least they dont let politicians pick their team. Oh- they also win more than they lose <_<
They will have to pay me to wear anything signed by that guy Smith...

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

oh i just couldnt help myself.

enjoy the loss. losers. flawless victory.