Container to Sydney

ta'mossie

Hi guys

If you live in Sydney and have family in JHB/PTA that want to send you stuff, they can contact me.

We can take max 4 boxes and it has to reach us latest end Sept.

If you are interested PM me and i will give you my details.

Hi guys

If you live in Sydney and have family in JHB/PTA that want to send you stuff, they can contact me.

We can take max 4 boxes and it has to reach us latest end Sept.

If you are interested PM me and i will give you my details.

Hi!

I have a desk and a bookshelf in morningside, JHB that needs to get to Brisbane. If it gets to Sydney, i can organise a local company to get it to Brisbane. the dimensions of the 2 items are:

DESK: Length – 1,67m, Width – 0,66m, Height – 0,73m

BOOKSHELF: Length – 0,93m, Width – 0,34m, Height – 1,08m

If this sounds like it will fit, I would be interested in taking the space. Thanks! Carolyn

Otherwise I would be interested. We are in Melbourne, but I should be able to get it here from Sydney :) Please let me know. I want to get some clothes for the kids. Think the family would like to send some stuff too.

Hi!

I have a desk and a bookshelf in morningside, JHB that needs to get to Brisbane. If it gets to Sydney, i can organise a local company to get it to Brisbane. the dimensions of the 2 items are:

DESK: Length – 1,67m, Width – 0,66m, Height – 0,73m

BOOKSHELF: Length – 0,93m, Width – 0,34m, Height – 1,08m

If this sounds like it will fit, I would be interested in taking the space. Thanks! Carolyn

Hi Cealocanth,

The shipping agent said that the container is too full to take furniture. He can stack 2-3 boxes right ontop of other stuff.

The bookshelf is quite small and I am sure it can be squeezed in if you want to try and take it?

Sorry we can't help with the desk.

Polly, if you want to send some clothes there is space for 2 more boxes, as our current landlord is also sending a box to Sydney...

If you want to use it, please email us for arrangements.

Thanks,

DKH