Translation Cost

taylor1980

Hi

Does anybody know what the translation cost will be for converting a B.com Accounting syllabus from Afrikaans to English.

I would appreciate an estimate just to budget for it.

Thanks

I explored this up to a point and then found I could get away with having the english digree certificates for my skills assessment. I would have had to get my degree and honours digree translated into english and could furthermore not get the booklet from the university archives for my honours.

I did find out that Tukkies has a division in the ond GW building doing translations at a cost. Perhaps try the language departments at UP.

The language dept at UKZN translated mine from Latin to English and it cost R80. I gave them my degree and the next day I got the translation on a Varsity letterhead.

S

Hi

Does anybody know what the translation cost will be for converting a B.com Accounting syllabus from Afrikaans to English.

I would appreciate an estimate just to budget for it.

Thanks

Can't you just go to the University and ask them to give you a copy that states it received it in English? That is what I did!

we had to have documents translted, did it through a private man, he also charged R80.00, and couriered it overnight to us....that charge was another R80.00..cause we had already got a case officer we were were in a big hurry for it...

Mine was also done privately but I phoned the languages dept at the Varsity and they told me which professor does it. Very simple.