Profile problems

Biker

Question

Hi,

I just want to confirm something. It seems that my profile has been limited for some reason. I do not have access to my messages. Not that I could be bothered if it was done for a reason, but could you then at least let people know that I'm unable to see or respond to such messages?

I get notifications via email that there is messages for me, but cannot respond to it.

Edit:

Oh, I get it. It is because I'm also registered on the other forum?

Edited by Biker

12 answers to this question

Hi Biker

Good to see you here again. How's the skills assessment going? We are waiting for our 457, and we also lodged our 175 last Monday, so things are moving for us. Hope u are doing well!!

Hi.

Sorry I can't send you PM's on this site any more :-(

I've tried to ask nicely about this, but I guess my deodorant smells so bad I'm not gonna get helped now.

Anyway, Still not able to apply for 175 as ACS does not respond to me either. Sent of and documents were delivered 2 weeks ago at their premises, but they have not 'received' it yet. Wasted another R950 and 2 more weeks. Just had an email from Anthony Ellard that he no longer works for skills assessment no more and will forward my request to someone else.

As things go now, I will probably apply for another holiday visa in Feb next year and then go on 'holiday' until I get job there or get 175 approved. At this rate I might only be able to apply in Nov, thus maybe next year Oct I'll be sorted. Gonna be a looooong holiday.

When you guys leaving?

Biker

Edited by Biker

Hi All

Good to see you guys, been trying to keep up with your progress as we seem to be in similar ACS / RPL situations.

Biker, what area of SAP do you work in? It looks like Woolies Oz has decided on SAP as it's ERP solution so they are in the market for consultants. Have a look at www.aussieretail.com.au and maybe drop your CV off?

T

Hi,

Not worked on the SAP retail solution before, but I'm sooooo now taking a look at the link. Thx a million for the hint.

I'm an SAP Financial consultant.

Thx

FI!!!! You are so in the right module!! If you've done FI integrated with MM / SD then Retail will be a sinch (sp?)

:blink:

Too late - Damn!

"Sorry...

This opportunity is no longer available. Please click Jobs to consult the list of positions currently available. Or select Candidate Profiler to be notified of future openings matching your preferences.

Taleo logo Powered by Taleo"

mmmm perhaps they have put a hold on apps for the moment - they are doing another round of interviews, I had a VC last week.

I'll keep an eye on it and let you know. FI consultants are like hens teeth so when I spy one I keep them close by!!

Thx for the vote of confidence ;-)

I'm implementing the latest version of SAP right now and believe I managed to cover all the new stuff in Flex Ledger.

I trust this will help me in my future endeavors.

Biker - from what I gather, it takes a few weeks before the ACS gets back to you saying they have received your stuff.... hang in there!!!!

Good luck,

Leigh

Hi.

Sorry I can't send you PM's on this site any more :-(

I've tried to ask nicely about this, but I guess my deodorant smells so bad I'm not gonna get helped now.

Anyway, Still not able to apply for 175 as ACS does not respond to me either. Sent of and documents were delivered 2 weeks ago at their premises, but they have not 'received' it yet. Wasted another R950 and 2 more weeks. Just had an email from Anthony Ellard that he no longer works for skills assessment no more and will forward my request to someone else.

As things go now, I will probably apply for another holiday visa in Feb next year and then go on 'holiday' until I get job there or get 175 approved. At this rate I might only be able to apply in Nov, thus maybe next year Oct I'll be sorted. Gonna be a looooong holiday.

When you guys leaving?

Biker

I hope everything works out for you. I'm sure there must be a way!!

We are leaving on 21st September, and we've also lodged our 175, so things are really working out for us. Good luck!!

Hey Biker, Think I may have a lead for you from IBM. Do you want me to post the details here - you can't PM right? Got a facebook profile or u on linked in?

Tracey

Tracey, thanks very much. Really appreciate it.